Watering Everyday

Awww no fair! You said you wouldn't post again... now I am going to have to update my ignore list.

Dont update it yet lou,

I shall try to encourage sly to stick around ......at least until he reaches puberty in 3-4 years time !

Just gimme a few mins to reply to his other Questions ! Cheers ..lmao !

Fuck you, I don't wanna see your pics now, If ya gonna be a dickhead to everyone.

fucking knobhead

Cerberus !

Forgive me mate ...

You were right all along !

Cheers Badseed,

At least someone isn't a hater! Thanks for the info!

Potrocket was the one who started bagging me on a different thread. He then started this thread and mis-quoted what I said and took it out of context. Just because I defend myself, suddenly everyone wants to be a hater!

Your "defensive self" could use a little improvement there sly !

Thanks Needforweed! I guess I don't overwater them afterall!

Needforweed didnt mention overwatering because your plants are'nt in 50ltr pots getting 10ltrs of water and hydro nutrients every day !

But they do look good and watered appropriately in the ground .

To all you Jealous Pricks out there, eat shit and die!!

The proofs in the pudding, I know how to grow weed. I only go on here to help but obviously Jealousy has got in the way.

Sly ole mate ,

You gotta grow the fuck up mate !

Did you miss the turn for Kindergarten ?

you faggots got your own way, I won't be posting again! What a bunch of losers!!

C'mon sly its only a debate mate ... Ya grow looks good your on the right track mate !

Just dont try and teach what you dont preach !

Your plants tell me that you are a preacher ! And then....

You teach others to do the wrong thing and overwater because your plants are not

even recieving the teachings that you teach others !

See ya round preacher .

Edited by potrocket
  • Upvote 1

This thread has turned into a bitch match. Knock it off or it will be locked.

When I split the threads I was genuinly interested to know how sly gets away with watering daily Where I live is desert, summer days regulary hit high 40's to low 50's mid summer here. From my experience plants in the ground love water if there is good drainage but in pots plants watered every day die fast....the roots basicly get steamed to death with the pots heating up. The plants themself can take very high temps...the hotter and dryer the air the better for resin imo...but the roots hate heat.

Have you got pics of the ones in pots sly? I'm keen to see the ones in pots.

Nice inground plant pics sly too :thumbsup: Looks like you harvested a bit early and had too much nitrogen available in flower but nice plants none the less.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 2

This thread has turned into a bitch match. Knock it off or it will be locked.

When I split the threads I was genuinly interested to know how sly gets away with watering daily Where I live is desert, summer days regulary hit high 40's to low 50's mid summer here. From my experience plants in the ground love water if there is good drainage but in pots plants watered every day die fast....the roots basicly get steamed to death with the pots heating up. The plants themself can take very high temps......but the roots hate heat.

Have you got pics of the ones in pots sly? I'm keen to see the ones in pots.

:peace: MongyMan

G'day MM ,

Mate you are absolutly right that this debate has turned into a bitch match !

Teenage slapathon to be precise !

My participation regarding this subject has also become pretty bloody irresponsible as well for posting the "sly movies"

comeback !

I dont want this thread locked mate because i believe that sly can produce the pictures of the 50 ltr pots that he has mentioned !

I also would like to emphasise that my growing experience is limited to 3 yrs experience but i do and have used 55-60ltr pots and i was curious like most to see the pictures of slys outcome !

Yet i also use 55-60ltr pots and have only offered sly a reasonable offering of how to prevent overwatering and overfeeding and have offered this advise from "real" experiences in a glasshouse with above 50 temps as well !

Sly was offered advice to save money on nutrients and prevent excessive watering following a couple of tips !

1 :Paint his black pots white !

2: invest in coco , peat, or any other option to retain water usage !

The only reason i chimed in on the original thread was to prevent a new grower watering 50ltr pots with 10ltrs of nutes or water everyday .

Ya never know that new grower may well have gone out bought hydro nutes,soil.pots, and killed his seedlings in the first watering !

So therefore i do appoligise MM i didnt mean to rattle any cages mate !

Personnaly for me ...

I have plants in 20ltr pots ...

I have plants in 55 ltr pots ...

I have no plants in the 40 ltr pot

I stick my hand in the 40 ltr pot right to where a rootball would sit and use this pot as

a guide for watering the 55 and 20ltr pots .

I use 5ish litres of water the 55ltr pot and around 3 litres for the 20ltr pots . every 3 days (Weather depending)

post-32662-0-61422500-1355113452_thumb.jpg

Edited by potrocket

Hi MongyMan

If people read my original post from the original thread, They will see that I use cheap potting mix for that very reason. A purely bark mix will drain freely, not hold too much moisture, and have NO added fert. I NEVER have overwatering problems using this method. The first pic is of the plants in 50 ltr pots under inside supplemental lighting. They go outside as well. Notice the date - winter!! Do they look overwatered or dead to you??

post-43283-0-22358600-1355122166_thumb.jpg

Thanks sly for the pics !

I'm eating my hat right now mate !

You have proven me wrong .

You have a nice grow there mate !

And grown in pure bark :wacko:

I will start giving my plants 10ltrs everyday as well .

"whew" That was a great debate ....How wrong was i ? lol

Oh and Welcome back mate ...we were missin ya !

Edited by potrocket