Watering Everyday

Potrocket was the one who started bagging me on a different thread. He then started this thread and mis-quoted what I said and took it out of context. Just because I defend myself, suddenly everyone wants to be a hater!

I split the topics as it had gone way off topic......what was a thread about strains in SA had turned into this thread instead.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 1

I split the topics as it had gone way off topic......what was a thread about strains in SA had turned into this thread instead.

It might have been helpful to show my original post. It wasn't me who went off topic. I tried to offer advice because I live in SA. None of the other rude comments came from people living in SA. Australia is a big place with many micro climates. I would never try to give advice to someone living in Queensland because the climates are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and I know nothing about their climate. Cerberus's comment

Fuck you, I don't wanna see your pics now, If ya gonna be a dickhead to everyone.

fucking knobhead

was entirely uncalled for, as all he saw was me defending myself, not the original thread. If he knew the whole story maybe he would of commented differently?? Edited by slysloth420

Obviously my pics did embarrass you Potrocket! Nothing to say now, huh?????????

Mate i am never embarrased about offering people a bit of friendly advice ,

I do it all the time , Other people offer me assistance and advice and i do the same in return !

Embarrassed is running naked thru a room full of lesbians !

Do you want proof or don't you believe anyone??

Maybe this comment kinda annoyed cerberus in the first place !

Hey potrocket,

I reckon I would be embarrassed to post pics like that! I think I will stick to my way of doing things thanks!

Or maybe this comment annoyed cerberus because according to the negative reps you have gained it annoyed 8 people.

Fuck you, I don't wanna see your pics now, If ya gonna be a dickhead to everyone.

fucking knobhead

AND HERES YOUR CONCLUSION !

Nothing wrong with potrockets plants, just cause they are not trees , not everyone can grow monsters . They look healthy and happy

Thanks badseed appreciated mate .

Fucking Loser!!

Potrocket changed the topic of the Thread, which was about which plants to grow over Winter in South Australia. Seeing how none of you live in SA, I hardly think you are entitled to give me grief on a topic I do happen to know about. I get 3 lb from 2 plants indoor and 4 lb from 2 plants outdoor. Do you all beat that??????

Mate the only reason that this topic was moved is due to your relentless ignorance !

I was offering you advice to prevent another new grower following your advice and wasting nutrients and drowning his/her plants

You obviously know nothing about growing weed. Do us all a favour and drown yourself, Wanker!

It would only satisfy you if i drown myself .

I'm thinking that all the negative rep points you have gained during this debate would prove this !

And just who the wanker really is !

Cheers Badseed,

At least someone isn't a hater! Thanks for the info!

Potrocket was the one who started bagging me on a different thread. He then started this thread and mis-quoted what I said and took it out of context. Just because I defend myself, suddenly everyone wants to be a hater!

All of my posts are right here "either quoted or written "

And nothing has started ...

I'm still offering you advice on how to prevent overwatering and wasting expensive nutrients mate !

post-43283-0-79759000-1355062396_thumb.jpgpost-43283-0-79716400-1355062474_thumb.jpgpost-43283-0-16292200-1355062545_thumb.jpgpost-43283-0-27381000-1355062623_thumb.jpgpost-43283-0-28920600-1355062712_thumb.jpgpost-43283-0-04630600-1355062787_thumb.jpgpost-43283-0-36818300-1355062865_thumb.jpg

Very nice plants sly ,

But i dont see any 50 ltr pots "as you claim to use " yet plants in the ground can definatly use 10 ltrs of water every 2nd day but i dunno if i would use hydro nutes with plants in the ground ? But as you have stated you flush them every second day .

I like to see how you flush your salts with plants in the ground ?

It kinda seems that everything else you have written is contradictory because ya plants are'nt even in pots mate !

G'day MM.

Thanks for moving this topic mate i could kinda see that it would become an "old skool" teenage sheila slapathon !

And The "show must go on" Edited by potrocket
  • Upvote 2

Attention! I haven't seen Hate except coming from within you sly. Consider this please. All I have read is cannabis users and growers endeavouring to assist each other in growing their ganja and sharing which methods work for them. P'rocket has shown bonus restraint in his comments mate. :unknw: In my eyes he is treating others as they would like to be treated. You may always say "Hey, I got ya PR, but I think I will stick to my methods" w/o the vehement Pride, which does not come from Good, but Evil. Treating others w/Respect and Dignity is Righteous man-the way you are behaving is Not. Lose your pride ya big-noter and find some Peace.

Peace to you all. v :sun:

• Upvote 7