Right 600watt HPS Globe to Buy?

Hi Stiz87,

You asked me if the Lucagrow Globe's were any good an if you read my last post to you I said yes they are good.

I just wold'nt buy any of them LushGrow Globe's or Ballast's that is what I wrote.

An that is only my honest opinion that I would'nt waste my money on cheap Hydro equipment due to crap warranty's an having the equipment fail on you when you have a few girl's in flower,you dont need problem's with hydro equipment failure's like that at that time of a grow. :bongon:

Regard's Dingo-2008. :oldman:

• Upvote 1

Hi, Weedjoy,yes buy a {Philips Sont 600 Watt} or {GE, Lucagrow 600watt} or { Sunpuls 600 Watt } Globe you cant go wrong with them globe's your girl's will love you for getting them 1 of them.

An use the grow lush globe as a spare'

Change to the new globe straight away an you will see the difference in the growth rate in a few day's time an if you can afford to buy another Ballast piss that cheap GrowLush Ballast off ,I would'nt trust that as far as I could throw it,In the hydro game you only get what you pay for.

Buy yourself a {Lumatek 600 watt Digital Ballast} or a {Quantum 600Watt Digital Ballast} you will get a bloody good warranty with them as well 3 to 5 year's warranty you can buy them from Glandore hydo they are a sponser of this site OZStoners.

I am not trying to lay shit on the equippment you have brought just trying to help you not have a fire in your house :wave:

Regard's Dingo-2008.

Hi Dingo

Yeah newbie to this game, first hydro in COCO on the go atm, I dont want to mess around too much with it but yeh you must have read my mind. I was just looking at Lumatek 600 or maybe even 1000 due to the Dimmer on them. For now though my Growlush should holdup for this current grow. I will probably get a Lumatek & bulb and use the Growlush equipment as spare as it only set me back $90 inc. delivery. It made first time setup costs much lower.

Edited by weedjoy

After some research I found the Son-T's are actually a road and illumenation light unless Phillips have put it into a different box for Australia.

This is the Green Power close to Son-t but used for Horticulture instead. Confusing but interesting to know what bulb in the Phillips range you are buying especially of the internet.

http://www.yeniileti...teknik/1476.pdf

Edited by weedjoy

MASTER SON-T PIA Agro

not for specifically for roadways?,

GREEN POWER is also a Son-T-Agro lamp, same family

both good for growing plants indoors

have a gander @ this;

http://www.eltacnet.com/philips5.pdf

gives light spectrum for both

:peace:

Still confused, Phillips dont have a matrix to compare different models. I settled on the

Phillips 600w Son T Plus Hps Bulb - Greenpower

The Son-T Plus has been the work horse of the European horticultural market for many years. We use these bulbs because of their high light output. The Kelvin is 2100. 600 WATT = 92,000 LUMENS. Good working bulb too and comes recommended. 600 watt bulbs are the only size I tend to use because of their superior lumen output and durability. Its the choice of bulb for Professionals.

same price as the luca. this looks like the latest model in the Son T family, also highest lumens at 92k They are all good probably but I settled on this model due to it being the latest offering.

What a drama, globe arrived broken, seller does not know how to pack HPS globe obviously, anyway's got a refund and bought a PowerPlant Super HPS 600watt, the Hydro store guy thinks there better than the Phillips Son-T which he also sells.

No drama at least and I get rid of that awful GrowLush Bulb.

Let you know how it goes in a week or so as I only installed it last nite.