Right 600watt HPS Globe to Buy?

I am looking at keeping a spare globe on hand in case I have a failure with my Growlush 600watt HPS which shipped with the Growlush Ballast.

I have looked at this one as it's cheap but notice it's down on Lumen's.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130725643174&fromMakeTrack=true

Can anyone reccemend a globe they have experience with and get good results.

Hi, Weedjoy,yes buy a {Philips Sont 600 Watt} or {GE, Lucagrow 600watt} or { Sunpuls 600 Watt } Globe you cant go wrong with them globe's your girl's will love you for getting them 1 of them.

An use the grow lush globe as a spare'

Change to the new globe straight away an you will see the difference in the growth rate in a few day's time an if you can afford to buy another Ballast piss that cheap GrowLush Ballast off ,I would'nt trust that as far as I could throw it,In the hydro game you only get what you pay for.

Buy yourself a {Lumatek 600 watt Digital Ballast} or a {Quantum 600Watt Digital Ballast} you will get a bloody good warranty with them as well 3 to 5 year's warranty you can buy them from Glandore hydo they are a sponser of this site OZStoners.

I am not trying to lay shit on the equippment you have brought just trying to help you not have a fire in your house :wave:

Regard's Dingo-2008.

Hi Sicks87,

Nothing wrong with them Lucagrow globes stixs87,Ihave been using them for 14yrs an the Sont's as well.

An have just changed over to the Sunpuls globe's to give them a run a good grower from this site told me that you get a lot more resin on your head's from the Sunpuls globe's so I am going to give them a work out an see how they go. :bongon:

Happy growing Stixs87.Regard's Dingo-2008.