What Strain are you growing ?

me i got way to many on the go but its allways fun.

i got BOG bogglegum

chronic

nl

nl x bb

b52

sk#1

sensi star

frostbite

bigflo

nl x c99

ninogum

greybubblehaze

bronze x hk

affgani

black bubble x c99

a13

wonderberry x a13

orangeberry

blue mount jamacian

columbian gold

d2

early queen

and just started

white rhino

devil

dutch dragon

mango

misty

ice

HOG

and thats about it for now

alot of strains yes and even more so when you keeping fathers of all and then finding room to breed as well but its fun huh.

how do YOU know it is legit???

I have grown a clone from Stonedas, I have also aquired a clone from a totally different person claiming that HIS was the Legit clone.

They were both identical in my grow room, the only difference was the G13hp stretch a little.

Also my dad, who used to be a heavy stoner and grower, looked at them growing and reakoned that he had a freind way back when that had a G13 clone. Apparently he reakons the guy swapped a Harley for the clone.(bullshit or an idiot I dunno).

Apparenlty my Dad grew the G13 from him also for a few years.

I just asked him on MSN, and he reakoned that it was the plants structure and finished bud that made him agree that Stonedas G13 is legit. fucked if I know what that means tho.

My dad is in his 70s, and beleive me he knows his weed, if he says SPC G13 is the real deal, well thats good enough for me. :D

I thought G13 was 100% Indica, MJoz Site says its 60/40 mix Indica/Sativa .. is this true, also.. what were the original plants this came from.. Im trying to get an original strain, to see if there is much difference in growth from older gen strains, and other hybrids.. for example, the G13 and the G13xHP would be a very nice one to see.. even better would be what G13 come from and G13 comparison