What Strain are you growing ?

I'v got afew unknown strains that I'm growing but I also grow The Old Maide, a strain my old man put together when he was 20. The old Maid can be a fucking 18 foot monster if growen in a rain forest but averages between 4 to 8 feet wear I'm living now (inland NSW), I would give it a 8 out of ten high and 5 out of ten for yeld because there is lots of leaf. I manly grow it to make honey oil

hey all im growing some w widows 100% female by a fam member very nice huge colas u will see wen i post pics and the others are by a nother fam member im not sure on wat they are they were bred from a mix of things over the years some strains that ther have in them is bubble gum durban poisoin and rock bud the rock bud waz exactly as its name says like a rock sum guy grew them and they were the hype 4 ages round this part of the world no idea wat they were ive just herd bout it of trusted fam members and older freind coz i waz 2 young back then aperently it waz the best u could get round that time :D safe and problem free growing 2 all cya

Guest weekprik

ak X NL#5- only seedlings at the moment,

and Marsden Skunk- home bred mix of Skunk, NL and AKxC99,

I also have a SQ in grow atm.

I havent grown these before and they are only in veg atm.

What I really want though is something that produces purple flowers always but isnt hermi.

and also wouldnt mind trying Roostanz Kiwi green.

Wade wheres the pics mate? I reakon we could get a strain guide section happening with decent pics and all??

Edited by weekprik

g'day,

yeah got a couple of strains goin at the moment

spc indica

outdoor mix

ezi grow

thunderfuck x ak47

nl#5 x ak47

mullum madness x pure powerplant

afghani

top 44

some good sat dom bagseed

pure indica clones.

These are some strains ready for next season

cali orange

mullum madness(madmans strain)

thunderfuck x mullum madness

malawi gold

swazi x super skunk

kali mist

thai x durban

malwai gold x swiss pink

should be fun :D

wade

Guest Wilderbud

I think I just finished some Super Silver Haze off outside but I cant be certain.

Now Im at germinating stage with some AK47 x NL#5 - hope shes as good as the rumours say it is. Im hoping this strain is good for SOG as thats the goal. ;)

I might be growing OzCo Indica also and a couple of other strains donated to my poverty chronic smoker fund. :P