• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Australian Advanced Nutrients

Photo

Vaping vs bonging

vaping

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

bearassed1

bearassed1

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: dont have one
Hi All
have just recently started vaping and still head back to the bong( 20 yrs of habit hard to break)
I have 2 vaps a Magic flight portable battery operated box which is my favourite and just brought a vapostar which just goes in the stem of a bong not as good as the box but i still keep going back to the bong
Neither have temp regulation as both are portable.
Any tips or hints
or suggestions on vapoursing.
tks

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

jedi monkey

jedi monkey

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: strobe and laser lights
Hey bearassed,
im about to buy my 1st vap. After alot of looking and reading its my understanding that the Volcano vap
is by far the best vap you can buy ( from what i heard )
thats might be why its $600 to buy a voolcano vap and you can buy a cheap vap for $30
you pay for what you get ey rolls royce vap or hyundia vap
LIVE ONCE, LIVE HAPPY AND HIGH

gtrip

gtrip

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
The volcano looks and performs like a rolls royce im sure but do you really need all the bells and whistles?
I like to keep things simple I can honestly recommend the " Da Buddha Vaporizer ", plug in switch on and vape!
Its also very handy because it also works as a electric oil burner. it sits on my desk and no one has a idea what
its really for :disguise: haha.
Vape is the best , ive never gone back to have a cone. I thing the vape is a really smooth health way to have your greens :db:

El Gato

El Gato

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1405 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis & Cannabis products
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W
I got the MFLB and its cool, but I only use it when im out. I kill too many batterys if I use it several times a day. So I bought an Arizer Extreem Q. That thing is awesome.

Anyway I still think about the bong. I think its a bit like ex smokers always thinking about a ciggie. Im an ex smoker and it feels the same sort craving like think that wont go away. But it does sorta. I do smoke hash through a pipe and am thinking of buying a nice bong in the near future, for me hash.

Love the vape and the flavour, the spicy oil on ya toung. Its very cool.

Budzzz

Budzzz

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

I bought an Arizer Extreem Q.

Yeah me too Token JJ. I love my Arizer Extreme Q but also hit the bong now and then. Also an ex smoker. I always have cones when testing out my harvested buds. If it's 1 hit wonder shit I'll then pack an elbow with my EQ and get really hammered.

jackc

jackc

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts:
  • Interests:Photography, cats dogs and horses, droving and cross country horse riding. Cannabis and growing other plants. Fantasy books
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
sounds like all you vaporists need to step up your game, if you have a whip vape hook it up to your downstem :) vaporbongin is one of my greatest pleasures especially with a little hash :D

I got an EQ best vaporiser for me i reckon although down the track i may get a SSV but that would only be if my EQ broke or i had tonn of money, something about vaporbongin that just blows my socks off :)

El Gato

El Gato

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1405 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis & Cannabis products
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W
Not a fan of vape bongs. I like the pressure of sucking hard on a bong and the big release when ya let go of the shotty. Something you cant do with a vape.

Edit, also you need a brand new bong, or all you taste is dirty old bong.

Edited by Token JJ, 13 June 2012 - 06:41 AM.

tjiir

tjiir

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
I've only used a vape a few times...then it broke. :( Never replaced it. I was pretty impressed with it though. Felt a lot better for the lungs than bongs do.

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 3219 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
I have a vaporstar and I have used a MFLB a few times.. I find them both pretty crap.. don' get much of a hit at all.. I am back on the bong, maybe an expensive vape would work better..

Budzzz

Budzzz

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Hey my first vape was a heat gun used fill an oven roasting bag. It worked well and got me smashed.
Already had a variable temp heat gun. Went to bunnings and got some brass fittings and built my Ghetto Vape.
Haven't used it since getting the EQ though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vaping

Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.