mull u matic

Guest Babybear

I either use this rather swishy Moulinex coffee grinder (which also happens to be great for doubling duty as a coffee grinder :B): ), but more often than not, I'll just get a pair or kitchen scissors and an empilable (better known in foodservice as "emp") bowl, which is simply a clear toughened-glass bowl, used to serve sauces in and to placing small volumes of ingredients in. These are great as mull bowls and can be bought either at Action supermarkets or catering supplies shops, for about $2 for a 9cm diameter bowl...very easy to clean and hard to break, but clear to see thru it (good for scraping up the little bits!0

How are you peoples?? I am new here but I am a pot head from waaaayy back. Talking about mullamatics, I used to get sick of chopping the shit all the time, had one of those herb grinder things, they wear out pretty quick. (with the amount we used to go through) I swear by the coffee grinder although you have to pretty much get used to it. First few times I chopped, yes it did end up powdery but you learn to listen and recognise when your dope is chopped juuust right!!! Works real well, I can chuck a Q in there not a problem and it takes sweet F.A time. Who wants to sit there and chop and get sore fingers, sticky scissors and mates saying "Come on, I could grow the shit faster than you chop it!!"

THe best thing is though, after a couple of rounds through the coffee grinder (depending on the quality and stickiness of dope) you get as build up on the lid. Pack yourself a normal one out of the bowl and top it up with the really good shit stuck to the inside of the lid, tastes yummy and blows ya head off. I also had another grinder that I gave to my brother in law. THe good shit used to build up in a different way, more like hardened hash if you like. When I felt like a different hit I would sit the lid on a coffe cup full of boiling water for a while. I then would scrape the good shit and leave it to dry. Same thing, pack yer cone and garnish with the shit you scraped (garnish-sounds like cocktail hour!!) and enjoy the trip. Those little pink hand held ones from the tobacconist are pretty good (especially if you are out and about and you need to chop) but they do shit themselves after a bit. (THey are only tiny motors in them) For home use I prefer the grinder. Happy smoking!! Hope to become some sort of regular with the forums etc. Good to see so many people tokin'!