mull u matic

Guest Babybear

One of the best ways to mull for people like myself, who carry their stash in tins ( eg, log cabin tobacco, strepsils etc) is to wack a couple of 20c pieces in the tin with your bud, put the lid on tight and then shake like fuck for around 25-30 seconds. Open up and presto, ground to perfection. Ive used this method for 20+ yrs now and it never fails.

Try it...Cheers BMC

One of the best ways to mull for people like myself, who carry their stash in tins ( eg, log cabin tobacco, strepsils etc) is to wack a couple of 20c pieces in the tin with your bud, put the lid on tight and then shake like fuck for around 25-30 seconds. Open up and presto, ground to perfection. Ive used this method for 20+ yrs now and it never fails.

What a crock of shit. I have heard this before and tried it too but it doesn't work just make a godawful noise. You would have to have buds so crumbly you might as well squash them between thumb and forefinger.

Despite your taste in mulling I agree with your music, blind melon are fuckin mad.

Those little "braun" type coffee mills work perfectly for me. Reasons I like them...looks like a coffee mill, really cheap, really works, doesn't look like a pot grinder cause it resembles a coffee mill to the smallest detail.

If you find yourself needing to remove all the stuff that you cant use but just makes it look dirty , throw some rice in it and grind it clean. Did I mention I really like these things?

When I was in school me and my friends use to smoke HERB every day during school. Everyday we smoke during recess and lunch, he taught me to use a FLOWER SIFTER and a piece of paper to chop my HERB and I still use this method when im outdoors. You get a stick and rub it against the inside of he flower sifter & roast the ciggy and repeat .. make sure the bowl is underneath.

Now a days I use a coffee grinder