Malawi Gold

boe~pimp

when i used the megabud on the NL they grew 4 inches higher in total from photoperiod change to harvest. The psychoveg is still pushing them up, next time will change to psychobud two weeks prior to photo. change. I cannot believe the effects the psychoveg has been yielding. Just waiting for the psychobud to catch up.

Hey looks good bro.

Watch out for the Malawi Gold if u have them under lights as i had two of them with six afghanis in the same conditions and the Malawi didnt like it at all wasnt a nute problem at all but heat stress. Temps arnt high enough to do that so it got me stumped since then i put them outside and they are doing fine.

I think because as far as i know they are an outdoor tropical strain so they require a lot of humidity being something our climate does not have thats all i can think of as to why they didnt like hydros.

Im not saying yuors will die its just maybe they require a closer eye and more specific conditions.

Im positive its a tropical strain although i could be wrong.

Let me know how u go

yer it's actually an South/African strain if i remember correctly.

humidity has always been a problem for me hence the mold on previous stocky more indica buds. thats why i went a more tropical strain. temps around 29avg. which is a bit higher than i'd prefer but not excessive.

as with all these situations it's just suck't & see.

Looking forward to it though, not looking forward to a 16 week flower time however heh