Malawi Gold

boe~pimp

Hey people haven't been around in a while so i thought i might as well make my post a good one.

I recieved some Malawi Gold seeds mid last year and decided to grow them indoors this grow to try to relieve my mold problem a bit (more sativa dom./full sat plants) & the Malawi Gold sounded too good to resist, and since i have paranoia to thank for my reluctance to grow outdoors they probably wouldn't of seen soil for a good while anyway, besides theres more eggs left for that lol *sighs* ah when the government wake up to themselves and us inebriated horticulturists can grow a few stunnas outdoors just for the sport again, will be a mighty fine day.

Anyway enough with the bullshit heres a few details & pics of the grow:

preceeding harvest: Northern Lights, 1 plant

Overall turnaround: 3 months

Weight: 3 ounces

Current grow started: 1/1/2004

Strain: Malawi Gold, seed. Cracked 10 seeds culled down to 4 based on appearance after 1 week under fluro.

Induced flower: 27 Jan 2004

Setup: 400watt HPS in 6'x3'x1.5' robe w/air cooled hood.

Medium: Clay balls

Nutes : Head On (1 part) & PsychoVeg/PsychoBud/PsychoFinish with single foliar feed of megabud during 1st week flower.

Height: 100cm avg.

post-9-1076149921_thumb.jpg

nice pics boe and good to see you back.

I'd tie down or tip those main shoots otherwise you'll never have enough room to finish in that space. some bonza bud might also be a good investment. That cupboard is going to get pretty crowded lol

looking forward to seeing how she goes in flower. I heard this strain can take up to 16 weeks to finish inside.

cheers for the advice pipe but i think i'll be pretty right, a gentleman doesn't reveal all his secrets lol all the girls are slowing down dramatically already, time will tell all i guess.

An extremely crowded growroom was the plan this grow as i'm just bored to be honest lol thats why i'm pushing limits. You can see by the markings on the wall i'd usually be flushing my plants by now.lol

the sativa presence should proove well in the fight against room because of the continual harvest.

Heres a pic of the NL at early flower... alot more breathing room. Can't help myself think the more females the better but, no such thing as 'over'crowded lol

post-9-1076158565_thumb.jpg

Edited by boe~pimp