Malawi Gold

boe~pimp

Thanks for all the positive replies people lol

gazza my plants have spent the last two weeks lifting up the perspex type plastic in the hood consistantly & i lifted it for pics so if they are stretching how would you stop them when the temp is also 30 degrees ?

They just seem like sativas to me.

i'm pumping as much nutrients into them as i'd like to and they are changed every week and topped up and adjusted everyday with the truncheon & phScan. Adding any more nutrients to the mix would start me worrying about toxicity, not too mention just over fert.

I never got a problem with the waterers before but i've always had shorter grows so i'll consider putting a t piece at the end of all the feeder tubes so the nutes aren't running over so direct, i understand what you mean about the rocks.

helpfull advice is usually the best, it's what i miss from these boards.

Edited by boe~pimp

gazza my plants have spent the last two weeks lifting up the perspex type plastic in the hood consistantly & i lifted it for pics so if they are stretching how would you stop them when the temp is also 30 degrees ?

bonza bud.

I'm keen to see how this goes for you boe. I got some Malawi Gold seeds myself.

how about you show us some posts of how it's gone in some of your previous grows pipe ? thats almost enough to deter me in itself.

You have malawi gold seeds left, what about your last malawi grow, post that up, i can't seem to find the post anymore, i could the other day, when i first posted this topic, thats why i started it.

Edited by boe~pimp

boe don't get upset. you asked question about stretch, and I didn't know whether or not you knew bonza bud helps limit stretch. sorry if that was rude.

I don't know if you got your MG from the same person I did, but the supplier of mine recommended bonza bud if trying indoors. yes I did not finish my malawi gold grow. but the thread is still there. last post was made ages ago so you may need to dig if you want to find it.

yer cheers not getting upset, just sounds to be much the same as mugabud plus, so wouldn't want to be double dosing or causing toxicity as i've stated.

yeah I dunno mate. could be same, or not. all I know is bonza bud stops vertical growth. but look forward to more pics. they cool looking plants.