does anyone here know law as going to

Always plead 'not guilty'?

How so?

If you are charged for a particular offence and there is enough evindence to convict you, pleading 'not guilty' will just make things worse for you.

If you are guilty of the offence you are being charged with, and it can be proved, the you should always plead guilty.

Just my 2 cents. lol

Hi

Mate , in the lower courts , you are guilty the minute you walk through the door , your best bet here to have a believable story and plead guilty , if its your first offence you got nothing to worry about .

Don't cop an attitude with the police during the raid and interviews , talk politely , and answer questions , but be very careful what you say , you should have your story worked out long before you are ever going to need it , brand into your brain so it comes out fluently , don't babble and give information that's not relevant to the direct question , talk calm and clear with yes sir , no sir , keep your answers short , not yeh or yep or uhmm all this crap is on your statement and you look like a moron !

Never ever , ever !! admit to giving any mull to your mates or selling it in any way or form , its all personal and you are the only one that's gunna smoke it and that's the story you stick to all the way through , if you have a lot , your plan was you got more than you thought you would and you were gunna freeze it so that you don't have deal with the criminal element out there that sell drugs for maybe a couple of years .

Tell them you got beat up and robbed by dealers a while back and this was the reason you tired to grow your own .

Only ever admit to what you were actually caught with , this was your very first try at growing some mull , if your system looks pro , say you followed internet instructions and didn't know what you were doing , if you got numbers like a sea of green system , say you put that many in because the success rate is supposed to be low and a high percent are gunna be males non smokeable , remember you are are novice !

When they ask you about the expensive gear you have , say not at all you got the lights cheap at factory sales , markets etc , they are lights for indoor factory lighting and tennis courts etc , police are very dumb if you are confident in what you are saying , lol , I even got all my gear back because of this lol

Make sure you have no evidence of earlier crops , stems in cubes laying around etc , each stem in a cube is another plant in the eyes of the law , even if the buds from the stems are laying on the floor drying , you will be hit with the weight of the heads and the stems in cubes will be counted again as separate plants , the moral clean up you left overs and get rid of them quick !

As far as court goes , dress clean cut and tidy , no jeans and nike,s , dress pants , black shoes , plain shirt and tie , haircut neat , no tatoos showing .

If you have a large amount , think hard about pleading guilty in the lower courts , 5kg is huge to them and you will get a big fine or maybe a holiday if the judge is a prick even on a first offence .

But this amount in the County or Supreme Court is a small amount , you can still plead guilty in the high courts , I think it called pro gracia or something weird like that , it just means that the crown do not need to mount a case against you , so you are only up against your own statement and the proscecuters brief .

If you are going to plead not guilty , get the advise of a very good solicitor not one of these $200 guys , one worth his weight is about $1000 to $2000 , and on court day have a barrister in the realm of $1500 to $2000 a day , if you are looking like jail they are worth it .

Its all depends on your personal situation , but if you can cover your dots and prepare you mind before you get caught , you can make it way easy on yourself come D day .

Don't get complacent and lazy with growing mull , it's the simple little bullshits that can get you caught .

Good luck

Rod

if your system looks pro , say you followed internet instructions and didn't know what you were doing , if you got numbers like a sea of green system , say you put that many in because the success rate is supposed to be low and a high percent are gunna be males non smokeable , remember you are are novice

When they ask you about the expensive gear you have , say not at all you got the lights cheap at factory sales , markets etc , they are lights for indoor factory lighting and tennis courts etc , police are very dumb if you are confident in what you are saying , lol , I even got all my gear back because of this

nice advice rod although the only thing you really need to tell the police is your name date of birth and adress.Dont answer any questions without a soliciter present if the charge is more then simple possesion.

Guest BudWaver

I have to disagree tartass....

If you just give your name etc etc and refuse to talk to them then they will think you are being a complete asshole about it and will make your life hell

Id offer them a cup of coffee and like rod said have your story worked out beforehand....its only ever for personal

Not all cops are stupid and in fact a lot of them think its a waste of their time to get covered in stinky mull plants because someone rang them up about their druggie neighbours...so be nice and see what they let ya keep....

You never ever give it away to friends and never ever sell it...ever...do I need to say it again..EVER

i understand what you are saying budwaver and respect your opinion on this matter.Although the raids ive been unfortunate enough to be in there is no would you like a cup of coffee stuff its more they round you up place you in a room say your lounge room and proceed to tear your place apart.looking for more things they can try and put on you.

There job is to prove you are guilty you dont have to prove your innocence.The only information you need to provide the police is your name address.

i dont disagree with the stories rob has planned for telling the police but really if you are done for cultivation dont say a word until you have a soliciter there and if you can afford one there is always legal aid.Work out your course of action with them.Remeber whatever you say WILL be used as evidence against you.

i have a friend in silverwater serving a 6 year sentence which should of been 1 year max if any jail time at all if he had of just said nothing at all.The police arnt the ones sentencing you the magerstrate or judge is.

There are all sorts of nasty tricks police will use to try and get more info out of you.Threaten you tell you your fucked now your going away for a very long time even in extreme cases smak you around.

i agree that sometimes pleading guilty is the best course of action but i must recomend leave that discission to the experts.

Thanks for info everyone my soliciter wouldnt take on case if i had no chance we are waiting on fingerprints cross fingers for me would the light and heat detroy fingerprints and yes i did have a story to give them nothing agaist them as they are only doing there job and want to please boss and when they go out of there way to bust ya i was dogged in thanks bye