does anyone here know law as going to

Why don't you just drop it Shadow , wilderbud was only stating the obvious , you have made 4 posts in this thread and contributed absolutley nothing of benifit to anyone , all you write are dopey one liners that make you look like a fool , carnt you give something positive to the forum or is that to hard a task for you ?

Just take a handfull of Laxettes have mummy tuck into bed with a nice glass of warm milk and you will feel so much better tomorrow after a big crap in the morning .

Rod

Edited by Roadblock

Basic lesson Prt one (Attention Rod and Wilderbud)

Australian Law is based on the Westminster system

You are presumed innocent until proven guilty ( yes folks the TV shows are right on this one) If the police knock on your door with a warrant and find a few kilos of primo in your possession it doesnt mean your guilty of anything. It still needs to be proved in court. With indictable offences the court needs to be extremely careful in making sure the accused gets a fair go, if they dont they risk an appeal upheld or a mistrial.

If arested you do not have to say anything to police, heres where some people get confused. You dont have to deny your guilt , you only have to shut up. The worst thing you can do is try to explain away any evidence. Why? because guess what, you just admitted its yours. Excercising your rights wont go against you in court. UNlike what has been asserted here by some the judge wont decide youre a criminal if you excercise your rights, intelligence is not a crime (yet). It needs to be understood that the police are bullies in regard to trying to get people to implicate themselves. They will threaten and use emotional blackmail, this is how they get most of their convictions. Dont get sucked into this. Even people who have been busted many times dont seem to understand this, it is the most important thing not to implicate yourself, just keep saying whatever they ask you " I want to see my lawyer" The cops will threaten, possibly hit you and generally try to make your life hell just to get you to say something, Dont roll over. I too have seen people walk for the same offence that someone else has got 5 years for. Its not luck, its about knowing the system,taking the time to learn your rights and having some testicles to stick by them. And definitely not by listening to some bullshit advice by some posturing fool based on inflating their own ego.

On a more personal level Rod I dont feel I have anything to prove, so keep up with the insults and the blustering , its kinda amusing.

I didn't ask you to prove anything Shadow so I don't know where you pulled that from !

Im glad you finally posted something somebody may benefit from ,its so much better than your other posts !

Now to coment on your post , ,, you are not talking from experience , this Im sure of , I don't care what our law is based on in the books , in reality the onus is on you proving your innosense , as of the fact that you are charged , and the police have a brief of evidence that they feel is enough to convict already scrutinized by the prosecution , the onus is on you to prove them wrong , this is true and you have only to appear a few times to realize it .

The lower crt magistrate is not all the time siding with the police , but as a rule most of the time they are , not so in the higher courts where the judges are former barristers and solicitors who are well aware of the fact that police lie , this is also true .

One clear fact in all of this is that you have misread or misunderstood throughout these posts what exactly was being said ,,,, nobody is saying spill your guts like a babbling fool , can you get that point through your thick scone ! especially if you have circumstances on your side that point to you being not guilty of the offences , like your at sombodys house and they get raided , I thought you may have applied common sense to what exactly was being said Shadow instead of quoting things that werent even said .

Now you ever get done at home , your home, and you have a lb in your freezer and empty containers , pots , growool laying around , a billy on the coffee table etc etc and you want to go the Im saying nothing routine, that is your progative mate ,if you think thats the your best thing for you to do , fine , do it .

I have stated this throughout this thread and I,ll say it again just so you might see it this time

"so much depends on the circumstances of the bust "

sometimes its best to say nothing and sometimes its not , you Shadow are calling people bush lawyers when in fact you are the bush lawyer with no experience telling me your way is the only way , and Im telling you your way does not apply all of the time .

You are saying exercising your rights wont go against you , you are dreaming mate , it goes against you when you a shitfaced rehanded caught and play games with them , the police don't hold up a sign saying the reason Im not going to bail you till monday is because you piss me of and the judge is not going to tell you the reason he fined you a bit heavy is because his prosecuter mate that he has lunch with everyday told him you're a smart arse , mate the good ol boys club is everywhere and in all walks of life , you just keep reading your books because if its in a book it must be right , aint that so Shadow ?

The funny part about this thread is nobody is wrong , so much depends on the circumstances of the bust and you as an individual , what state your in , big town , little town , priors , there are a lot of variables here .

Im stroking my ego am I Shadow ,, :) ,lol , in a forum with people I don't know and will never meet , :P, ;) , no , I started out trying to offer some help to people and ended debating with a fool .

No more posts from me on this subject , you may have the floor Shadow

Rod

PS Budwaver , mate I could actually use one, I have 6 acres to mow and it must be the most thankless job there is , you cut it and and this time of year it looks crap a week later , plus side is I got a good tan :) .

I,ll keep you in mind mate if I win the lottery you have a job ;)

Edited by Roadblock

In the eyes of the cops only experienced crims clam up and want to talk to a lawyer before saying anything especially if they have done time , in my opinion its not smart , the smart thing to do is talk if you are caught

Your quote Rod not mine.

Mate , in the lower courts , you are guilty the minute you walk through the door ,

Lets just roll over ay?

If you are caught red handed , with a room full of mull in your house , you are guilty , of cultivation , no argument if you are saying its personal which you will , you are also charged with use .

why bother with the courtroom? You just convicted yourself

Rod, You wouldnt have needed to get your toupee in such a twist if you actually paid more attention to what you were posting instead of trying to impress everyone with what a seasoned veteran of the courts you are.

Entire quote not out of context

" If you are caught red handed , with a room full of mull in your house , you are guilty , of cultivation , no argument if you are saying its personal which you will , you are also charged with use .

Now those are the only charges you should end up with , unless you tell them more . "

Entire quote not out of context

"In the eyes of the cops only experienced crims clam up and want to talk to a lawyer before saying anything especially if they have done time , in my opinion its not smart , the smart thing to do is talk if you are caught red handed , but be very shrewd in what you say when they try and verbal you , talk about the weather , the footy , talk about your old mum will have a heart attack if she found out , crap that don't mean nothing , it all goes towards you being a total novice and the one they caught you with is the first time you have ever tried it ."

What a moron you are Shadow , to break a sentence mid point to try and make something out of it , you are only lowering your own credibility , Shadow , you should take you own advice mate and say nothing because you are cocking this right up , at least you should read the entire thread and understand whats its actually saying , how old are mate , Im guessing about 17 to 19 .

I change my plea Shadow I recommend that you say absolutely nothing to the law if they come your way , the dumbest cop on the force would have field day with you , as would used car salesman , the electrolux man and the Hari krishnas in the street , you are an easy touch that can be played like a fiddle , I recommend that you stay indoors and don't go out much because the street will eat you up .

Enough of this crap , mount a real argument mate or drop it .

Rod

I've been following this thread and imo, you dont want to spill your guts yet if the cops bust your door down, whilst you are trimming some mull you are not going to be able to talk your way out of it, but you dont want to aggravate your situation either.

IMO looking scared as shit cos you are weak as piss and no hardened crim strokes cops ego's and serves you better than get me my fuking phone call.

Dont say any thing by asking loads of questions and saying I should get some legal advice first cos ive not been in this situation before.

Lets face it if you get busted at home with a grow room set up, its reasonable to think that you should talk to a laywer, regardless of whether you are later going to put your hand up or profess your inocence. You'd be pretty stupid not to. Also if you are paying good money for legal advice ask him/her what you would likely as not work out best for you.

As for whats written down, the laws the law, but inmy experience (certainly no lawyer but been in the wrong a number of times and never slept in a cell) Judges set great store in precedence - so review case histories and find something similar where the guy got off and you are sorted. Remember if the evidence is sufficient and you play it like you should you will still get done, look at mitigating the sentance.

ALSO passing a joint could be considered dealing so beware of cops that ask you how you enjoy your gear, the I suppose you sit around in a circle and pass a joint around (even to your girlfriend)

Its not just percy, you dont pass on cos when you roll your own you own your roll.

regarding Precedsance see link http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/pdo.nsf/page...abisCultLessCom

ALSO ANY ONE KNOW IS IT LEGAL TO HAVE SEEDS IN YOUR POSSESION IN AU - is in UK, and where can i get some - have crop underway but just bagseed, looking to get a propper set up next time