CURING/DRYING THE BUDS

I will be very interested in hearing how this water curing goes. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances, I cannon start growing at the moment and the street weed I get is DEFINATELY NOT cured properly.

Even if not the water method, can anyone suggest a curing method for purchased weed, to ease the pain on the throat etc?

:toke:

Ive always heard that for leaf You can soak overnight in water to make it less Harsh for smoking thru a waterpipe.

Never have I heard of doing this with budz and it sounds absurd to me (But I've been wrong b4)

:thumbsup:

I still havent heard any reply on the Quick Dry after the soak?? (You shouldnt use dehydraters or heated places of any sort to dry your MJ-It should be cool , dry and dark or It will end up tastin' crap.)

Also , Yes the trichomes/resin is not soluble in cool water , and neither are heavy metals from harsh Fertilizers.

But the Trichomes Can wash away from the plant material effectively washing off some of your resin as you soak your budz.

Also, Even If U Force dry Ur mull , It may have aready started growing bacterias or fungus that can only be killed off at a high temperature , this could destroy Ur mull .. if stored for a long time.

Anyway thats my two cents.

p.s. Theres no way in hell Id ever soak my budz in anything , thats crazy! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :toke:

Bye.

My tried and proven (for taste and dryness) is the old style upright clothers drying cabinet mounted with racks inside. Use a timer to keep accurate running time and use on low heat ( it is very gentle mild heat with very slow fan) it also take saround 5 minutes to warm up, this is time to turn off for an hour or two (depending on days temperature). Then have it turn on again for another five minutes then off, this is done over a period of around five days.

The dryer stays warm for about an hour, don't forget to keep turning or moving the bud on the racks every day, alteast 3-5 times per day. you end up with properly dried bud wihtout being dried too fast,this can be dependant on the place where you use the dryer and the temperature during the day or night.

Here in Tassie it works brilliantly in our colder periods (3-7 degrees overnight to 13-17 degrees during day.

this time around i had to look for a new method of drying due to the old hang in the cupboard trick just not working during winter alot of moisture in the air at night time and buds would start to dry during the day then at night they would suck all da moisture back in again.

so this time i got all da stems and layed out some paper on top of me lizard enclosure and just layed them on top worked a treat cause its not too warm but has a constent temp comming out the top through the wood

now for the curing part i got some sandwich zippy bags then put an oz in each pushed out all da air and would open for about 10 min a day for a week and then push all da air out again and reseal then i got freaked out about the cops so now they all zipped up in 2 bags each and under ground :scratchin:

so i guess im tryin and underground cure LMAO

cheerz