Cut from another forum, I think Katsu is the author although I could be mistaken...

"OG Kush, Bubba Kush and The West Coast Dog.

"In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to ****(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 **** sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. **** sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. **** sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.

Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.

Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba Kush.

Jerry's cubed version of Chem Dog is what I sell as White Mustang."

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 1

heya lou i too am currently growing the nepal kush but buy flying dutchmen and its 4 weeks old and i tell you would have to be the most beautiful plant at the moment very excited , i also got hindu kush,original afghani, and calis connection tahoe og kush but saving these till i know what im doin a bit more

heya lou i too am currently growing the nepal kush but buy flying dutchmen and its 4 weeks old and i tell you would have to be the most beautiful plant at the moment very excited , i also got hindu kush,original afghani, and calis connection tahoe og kush but saving these till i know what im doin a bit more

Mate, your house is going to stink, when I was growing the Tahoe you couldn't chop up a bud without neighbourhood knowing.

thanks for the heads up vrod will perhaps hold off on the og kush grow for a while yet still dont even have L plates when it comes to hydro i do however have the biggest bloody carbon filter!!! that i ordered due to the inexperience i have in this feild so hopefully its all well that ends well !! but time will time thanks for the heads up mate