After some people were interested in a Freebie Dinafem OG Kush seed i recieved earlier (yet to sprout) I came across this beauty that I thought might be of interest.

Dna Genetics Holy Grail Kush is a relatively new strain crossing Kosher Kush with OG #18

From what I've read in other threads alot of kush strains dont compare to the clone only cut or some bla bla but I'm fascinated by any variety that can take the med community by storm, it seemed like about a year ago most of the med states in us were growing kush from my reading.

Having never sampled it I'm wondering if anyone has compared any of the many hybrid kush varieties and why you liked them?

From XXxxXX.com

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info

Drum Roll Please…………We now introduce THE HOLY GRAIL KUSH!! All of us growers have been searching for the one plant if you had to pick only one to have with you on a deserted island……..Well the search can be temporarily suspended. DNA Brings the community 2 time cannabis cup champion Kosher Kush and we have crossed her to the Multi Champion TheOG#18, bringing you……. The Holy Grail Kush!. This cross produces large resinous buds that reek of OG#18/Kosher goodness!! New or newer carbon filters are highly recommended as the smell can be over powering! The HolyGrail is great for the beginner as well as the Master grower. The Experienced growers can take her to the limit pushing the nutrient uptake to the very edge and being rewarded with insanely aromatic plants with the strength and yield not to be matched! The HolyGrail will demand the highest price of all the OG Kush Hybrids and the bag appeal is second to none. Several HighTimes staff were heard talking of how superior the HolyGrailKush was in looks, smell, and taste. Far out performing ALL other entries in 2011 HTCC to take First place with a first ever perfect score!! Now the world can try The Holy Grail Kush!

Love kush and this one sounds great, the last one I grew was Tahoe OG. Would give the Holygrail a run if it is a good yielder, but the stench you get from most kush over powers. Like stated above new carbon filter is required, makes for hard stealth. Basically any strain that is 22% THC + from Indica makes good meds.

barneys farm vanilla kush was awesome meds, stealthy grow with minimal smell through the grow, heavy yielder and a very kush stone.

u will know the kush stone when it hits u. very fast onset. one pull on a joint from the vk and you feel it in your temples your head feels like it swells second toke it starts travelling down your body and you start to feel a definite numbness all over by the third toke your smashed.

oh and you cant beat this flavour its soooo goood. needs a good cure to take full advantage of the flavour though.

well all i hear about this kush it surely must have something special going for it aye .. so many different offspring also Kandy Kush, Vanilla , Grapefruit ..

see i dont get around much these days but it seems this kush originated in the US ? .. not that ive got anything against American,

its just that they can say something is real good and great, but to the rest of us it may seem hopelessly no good at all ... see " the Bush's " :rolleyes:

last thing i remember that took the Canna connoisseurs by storm was that "Sour Diesel" weed .. it took hold quickly in America personel growers HAD to have it

then it went "ECSD" or East Coast Sour Diesel, literally millions of smokers wanted diesel ... if ya didnt have diesel it would be deemed you was smoking poo ...

then there was another one before that too, something i think ... Cinderella 99 !! .. yea sativa, so high yet you never left the ground, real tripping weed, wow that was just the bees knees back then

you know, America sells ice to the eskimos thats how good a salesmen they are aye ... Im sure the Kush is special too if you get the fair dinkum right one and id like to try it too , maybe one day

if i get out more i 'spose ... lol

• Upvote 1

well actually kush strains have been around for a long time. one of the first strains i ever grew was a skunk x hindu kush by sensi seeds and that was over 10 yrs ago and was some serious weed. i remember when i first smoked that weed i was so high i just sat on my couch and didnt move for hrs. from memory i think i kept on forgetting to blink so needless to say i was very smashed.

ahhh and the cindy 99 i have never tried that but i just ordered 10 seeds of it. supposed to be good fingers crossed

Kush Is Afghani, it's a landrace strain from the areas around Afghanistan, India, and the Pakistan Valley, every strain of Kush originated from around this area originally.

All these blends are a result of breeding, it is just a matter of which strain has been molested in a good way (improves on the original) or a bad way (lost its way).

The original landraces are super hardy. I like the smoke, like Ev says, very Hashy, but with a beautiful sweet taste to the original.

Soooooo many Kushes........sooooo little time.......... Peace. Nibbler.

• Upvote 3