Home of the squat and stinky indicas... the Hindu Kush and the Karakoram Range

http://media-3.web.britannica.com/eb-media/27/5927-004-5E767B7B.gif

Trying something a little different atm... TDF's Nepal Kush. The indicas of Nepal are not like the typical strains of the Hindu Kush region... they are rather tall, bushy and not so well suited to indoor growing. Supposedly, the TDF strain gets around this by crossing with a more typical Afghani to control the troublesome growth pattern of the Nepalese parent.

I expect I will find out in the next few months what it is like and whether it was worth the purchase price.

heya lou i too am currently growing the nepal kush but buy flying dutchmen and its 4 weeks old and i tell you would have to be the most beautiful plant at the moment very excited , i also got hindu kush,original afghani, and calis connection tahoe og kush but saving these till i know what im doin a bit more

Oh Lou I'm a dick tdf!!!!!!!! Yes the flying dutchmen sorry how very true!!!! I laughed so hard this morning when I seen that !!!!

I would say around four weeks in at a guess didn't want to diary this as its my first hydro grow but I'm sure with your knowledge and skill yours will be far far far greater plant then mine but so far it is an amazing plant .

I would love to see some pictures of yours how far yours is in ? Do you have a diary ? What are you feeding it , etc ,etc . Perhaps via pm? Anyway hope it's a beautiful plant as mine is looking delicious