On occassion, I buy from a guy who gets it from Bikies....its good stuff too. The bags are always overstuffed and the quality of the weed is as good as anything you can get on the market

Personally I couldn't care less about the drug trade. I would like to grow myself a few plants for my own personal use and that would be that....no selling, no huge expensive grow rooms.....just a cabinet with a few plants

Lets have a closer look at this shall we.

OK the mj black market is divided into sections sort of like a pyramid

At the top you have commercial growers who can be either employed by a organised crime syndicate or just sell to them.Average price a commercial grower will get from there product is between $2000 and $3000 a pound>this will all depend on the quality and the amount for sale at any one time.Also it will depend on availabilty if the market is very dry prices will go up if the market has plenty around prices will lower but will generally stay the same.

Then we have organised crime gangs that vary from state to state even area to area not one group hold control over any state or area.These guys will distribute the pot they have in bulk amounts say in lots of 20 pounds or more at one go.

The guys that buy the lots of 20 or more will either then sell them off as individual pounds or as lots of 5 or 10.

Then comes the guy that flogs off the pound he has as ounces.To either other dealers who will then break it up into 20 or 50 bags or to people who just want to buy ounces.

Of course all this isnt a rule there are guys that just buy pounds from friends that grow.Breaking it up in whatever manner they wish.there are guys that sell sticks of there own gear as well.One of the major problems today is there are to many wana be growers out there that have B- buds that they bring into the market place.Not that theres anything wrong in growing your own its jsut 70% of people cant do it well.Or really fail in the drying department (to much moisture in buds causing browny yucky tasting buds just one step off molding.) Or people dont flush there plants.I find the biggest killer to mj is in the final stages people are very impatient when it comes to this and try and keep as much weight as possible in there finished product.Or they think its ready and bag it early and it really is no where near ready.

You will have different strains tastes quality all the time becausde as ive said it comes from different growers some very good some very bad.

Syndicates dont have jsut 1 supplier(commercial grower) they have many .

99% of the aussie trade these days is supplied by our own market most people believe that it all comes up from s.a Yes alot does but its jsut a myth that it all does.With the laws now changed in s.a alot of the growers have made there money and have quit.It has also been said that some syndicates will set up streets with say 5/10 plants in each house then come collect it all at once.I cant verify that.

Personally id love to know how much pot is gone through a week ive meet one guy very high up the scale that basically said if you have it ill take 500 pounds a week off you.(as if i had the time energy and space to try and produce 26000 pounds a year lmfao )Thats alot of pot and this is one guy of probably hundreds.Who could take this amount off several people at once.

To be honest i havent seen any imported hash for many many years.

Most of you will never know what strain you have bought from your dealer because unless he/she has got it from a friend that has grown it and knows exactly what strain it is you will never really know.Most dealers dont give a rats about the strain all they want is good looking buds that smoke well.What people like to refer to as the chrons.

Heres another thing many people go geeesss thats great hydro le me tell you alot of the a+++ supplied to the commercial market is actually outdoor B).Not many can actually taste or tell the difference.

On every set of hands this great plant of ours goes through the price is bumped up.Everyone in the pyramid makes money and lots of it.

In the end it all comes down to who you know.

Growing your own is the best way to guarantee flavour strain and high.

In the end the money forked out pays for itself.