Hi,

I dont know if you people find this as interesting as i do but i am constantly wondering about the dope trade. I mean where i am from MJ is an expensive business to stay in for lack of suppliers etc blah blah blah. But its intensity is picking up most people are taking on the role of a heroin junkie basically to feed there habit if you know what i mean. Its only dope yet people go crazy for it over here and yeah spend alot of money on it.

My thought to make a long story short are.

The supply of MJ is it coming from a organised sydicate of some sort. Or something like that. SMuggling operations etc. Or is it just that the majority of people are growing their own and peddling it to local dealers to make some extra money.

I have always wondered this and always and still beleive that in general there is no organisation to the marijuana trade. It somes and goes from different people and the next week you will be buying different stuff from someone different.

I mean its either like this everywhere or just where im from. Knowing my luck probaly only here.

WHAT U THINK PEEPS?

By "organised" do you mean as in organised crime or run on a coninuing basis? Most of the retail pot I've bought has been from people who always have a supply of pot for sale, they hook up with people who sell pounds and ounces then sell 1/4s, 50s and 20s. I guess you could call that organised.

I have never dealt with "rings" of bikies, yakuzas etc nor heard anything about them but in the media they speak of these as organised drug crime.

I have also dealt with people who come across something at a good price then sell it on to make a bit of money but it's nothing regular, or people who will sell a portion of their personal stash.

Guest Babybear

Man an lots of ppl gettin ripped off an paying for it like its gold

ive seam to find the thats bush at half the quility of hydro sells the same price silly well thats wha the fairys tell me

I've been buying lately from a regular source and up until last time it's all been good hyrdo, once it was meant to be called bubblegum (I think that at least 50% of the time people have no clue but they name it regardless) but whatever the fuck it was nice shit. This time it was bush, smells a bit like a cat pissed on it and was the same price. Appaently it was hard to get but fuck me, it's not like this place has short supply. Anyway I'm pissed off so I'm microwaving my own stash before it's ready and that pisses me off too but it tastes a hell of a lot better. :P

... smells a bit like a cat pissed on it and was the same price. ... SNIP ... so I'm microwaving my own stash before it's ready ...

Cat's piss smell indicates that the product is infected with fungal matter (including spores). Are you microwaving to kill the spores? If so this does not work. The pneuno-irritant is the protien shell of the spore and microwaving shatters and fragments the shell making it potentially far worse - it gets deeper in to the lungs, can cause asthma or worse, pneunomia (personal experience). My doctors advice to avoid fungal spores = smoke hashish, My response " I'll take a script for 50 grams please" much merriment, Oh how we laughed :P

Oh BTW I do believe the Cannabis trade to be 'run' by organised crime but normally only at the top of the scale (lbs & kgs etc.). I think small time dealers or users who sell to afford their own, make the connection to most personal buyers. A lot of street dealing to strangers is probably pretty organised as well to my mind.

Heavier drugs are definitly run by organised crime.

But only out of the artificially created black market for such drugs. Someone's gotta supply it. The populous demands it... ;) Not much we can do about it... Well, aside from legalise and regulate it of course.... :P

Anyone got figures on how much of the domestic cannabis consumption market is grown in Australia? :P

Oz Stoners is here to remove that black market by removing the cannabis consumer from that market and making them self-sufficient. i.e. Grow your own and you'll never have to worry about having to buy it. ;)

Oz Stoners is here to remove that black market by removing the cannabis consumer from that market and making them self-sufficient. i.e. Grow your own and you'll never have to worry about having to buy it. :P

Here Here

Stuff dealers. You can never be sure what chemicals additives, growth enhancers, etc is in the compressed commercial shite they peddle. Then there's the dodgy bastards that lace their product. Much safer and much much more rewarding to grow your own primo personal stash rather than outsource it. But I do concede that not all people want to grow and there is indeed a huge black market for MJ.