Why is this so....

Gaytime, I have used expanded clay for a lot of grows and my setup differs from yours in that I use 2 pots per plant. The inside bucket I drill more small holes in the bottom, and the outside pot, put the drain about 1" above the base. This gives the plant a bit of a resevour to pull from if they get thirsty.

When I first sighted your plants my first impression was root rot. You can smell it. Get down real close and have a whiff. If theres root rot, you'll smell it. I had the same problem, or it looked the same, I watered more frequently, plants got worse. Then I stopped watering, basically hand watering the foliage to try and stop the rot, they died.

Good luck

either way trying to save fucked plants is a waste of time, rip the bitch and clone from your other one.

:angry: dont do that gtg, obviously, the only reason to rip plants is major infestation or infection to seperate the group.

this probably sounds stupid and gay, but dont stress about them plants, love them like they are retarded children, don't wish they where dead and you had different plants, because these are your babies and all they need is to know that you love them, the ugliest and stupidest babies quite often become beautiful intelligent children.

That don't help your prob if its systemic, but it will help your plants, tend to them like they are your sick mother, not some failed dinner.

I reckon the plants thrive on positive energy, growing is simple as crap and you can grow just as good bud in a bucket of soil as you can in 10 grand aerotubes, it all comes down to love and experience.

The first grow is bound to have its failures, if it all went right you wouldn't be learning anything at all. but in the end you'lll get some quality bud and you'll be happy as larry, just sit back its early days yet, dont stress about the money you spent, because regardless of fuckups it'll all pay for itself in no time.

I don't have no actual tips for you here, but your plan sounds pretty good to me, I don't like the idea of using just clay balls myself, as they wick no water, but lotsa other people like it, don't use that pythoff shit again though till it comes tocleaning time, and if you use oxy products use minimum strength on directions.

either way trying to save fucked plants is a waste of time, rip the bitch and clone from your other one.

Weekprik, you are one of the most hopeless growers that has ever attended this site and have refused to learn better, please desist from giving such stupid and thoughtless advice in future.