Why is this so....

if they been transplanted then some have probably been damaged, its pretty delicate procedure potting seedlings into clay balls, could have damaged the root systems of some of the plants, also not all plants grow as fast as others, some seem to settle down quicker than others for no reason at all, even with clones, I wouldn't be worrying about it mate, as your trying to weed out the least vigorous smaller plants anyways, but give them a good flush and more water as these guys say too. dont pissfart around with your flushes either, flush them good with alot of water.

rundown to your hydro store and get oxyplus look a bit like oxygen defficincy or root rot.also my ph is 5.5 .everything else is covered by the others.also could be unstable seed stock as look stated.also overwatering does not occur in hydro if h202 is used and i run pump continually when lights are on with no root rot or pathogen problems.also start at half dose when first applying it.

Thanks for that "indoor aussie". I have been using oxy-plus since day 1. No sign of root rot. Also using Phytoff as directed at half strength.

Seedlings have not been transplanted as they were sprouted in rockwool cubes and transferred directly to the expanded clay. Fucked if I know what is going on. I feel like chucking the whole bloody lot out and just throwing seeds into the garden, ignoring them, watering them when I feel like it and remember. Never have any problems the. In my previous grows about 4 years ago, I never had these problems.

My ph. has always been maintained at 5.5. :angry:

Guest BudWaver

have ya tried not using oxy plus on em? Oxy is great for killing ALL bacteria good and bad but overuse can create a dilemma for the grower...how much is too much?

I use it to spruce up my system once or twice a grow...and inbetween to kill everything making it sterile

:rolleyes:

New years resolution:

Use nothing but water and a 1/5th. solution of nutes. If they dont make it, stiff shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too man conflicting circumstances with this grow. Fuck em. If they live they do if they dont, oh well, forget it.

:D

By they way, I was given 2 clones which I managed to get going sucessfully and they are the deepest of green and fuckin healthy as ? They are getting fed the same as everything else. So I am fucked if I know what the hell is going on.

The seeds I chucked in a pot of soil outside are booming. Just goes to show that it IS A WEED and doesnt need any care and attention.

As you can gather, I am pretty pissed off with the whole thing, not to mention the $1950 to set everything up.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL and thanks for your help

::D:

As you can gather, I am pretty pissed off with the whole thing, not to mention the $1950 to set everything up.

Don't give up now mate, if a plant is still alive it can be recovered, check out "pipemans first grow" (there's a link in his signature) and you will see how much of a survivor this plant is.

yeah mate I almost pulled my plants during my first grow, thought I was all washed up a number of times, but no, despite the many mistakes I made and the sickly state of my plants at times they still gave me a good harvest wich I enjoyed for many months to come.

I like your plan, but, give em a good flush with PH adjusted water first.

Sometimes budding chefs add all sorts of different herbs and spices wanting to make their food taste better, when in fact they make it taste like crap. The truth is the key to good cooking is simplicity. Same with growing, don't worry about additives and oxyplus and the myriad of other snake oil type products on the market. Get the hang of basic growing, and when you know what you're doing and want to improve on something, then you can think about dropping some of your hard earned money on additives.

Yo Gaytime,

it can be really frustrating when you just forked out all that money and it does not grow.

Try this:-

Its looks like your nutrient strength is to strong for your young babies, try the formula below.

nutrient formula for "new cuttings with established roots"

per 10 litre - ph 6.2

gh grow 8ml

gh micro 7.5ml

gh bloom 7.5ml

All rounder 8ml

Budlink 20ml

mega thrive 3 drops

root accelerant 10 drops

oxyplus 2ml

JF, peace