how far away, pics included

Hi there,

I have a plant that has me a little stumped. It seems like i'm getting a lot of brown hairs, though I thought the buds would be thicker before that happened. The second last and last pics are the central / main branch of the plant. Other pics are buds on top of secondary branches.

This one plan in the photos was grown in coconut fibre, fed hydro nutes, flushed regularly. It's outdoors, but i've been putting in a dark cupboard every 12 hours for past 5 weeks to artificially cause it to flower!

All help on how far away i might be is appreciated.

post-38384-0-08026500-1324859732_thumb.jpg

post-38384-0-71004600-1324859775_thumb.jpg

post-38384-0-87556500-1324859783_thumb.jpg

post-38384-0-06328700-1324859845_thumb.jpg

post-38384-0-00992500-1324859855_thumb.jpg

heya Paddy =) , relax dude, it's just the pistils 'colouring' up. If ya look at the picks they aren't brown, when they are brown at the end the pistil shrivels and goes a orange/ brown colour. But would need about 50% like this to even be near ready. just keep em going.

Check the first light to last light hours on your internet weather site, you may need to keep chucking it in the dark. Hours are reducing here but longer than 12/12, so if ya in Australia, you will confuse them.

best of luck, they should be nice. Peace. Gh72

I like to get a magnifying glass and look at the trichomes and harvest when most are amber .....the very last two weeks is when you plant will put on its most weight ....... I would rather leave it to finish a bit late then cutt short the last 2 weeks

I download this a while ago ....not my image

gallery_14083_1010_962.jpg

Hope this helps

Cheers :twiddle: Brimstond

Thanks guys - I think lou lou might be onto something. The cupboard is a little ventilated, but a few days ago, we had drenching rains and I put it in the cupboard, but came out the next day damp. This was followed shortly after with a lot of brown hairs.

I have the feeling they might be bruised, also because I expected more "volume" to the buds and while they are there, it's more hair that green in most place and I predict another two weeks!