I'm wondering if pot was cheaper, would you buy less alcohol?? or less cigarettes for smokers??

I highly doubt people would, I don't see what the alcohol and tobacco industries fear so much, if pot was cheaper I think more alcohol would be bought, and more ciggarettes would be bought as spin.

I think the amount of pot smokers who also smoke ciggarettes is higher than the amount of non pot smokers who smoke ciggarettes. Some people just like to fuck there lungs.

I don't buy ciggies or alcohol myself, but I don't think the alcohol companies are the people keeping pot behind bars, the legality of marijuana won't effect the consumption of alcohol the same as the legality of rape won't effect the consumption of chicken.

the legality of marijuana won't effect the consumption of alcohol the same as the legality of rape won't effect the consumption of chicken.
That's about it. People would probably buy more alcohol, if anything. Well, if pot was legal, pot smokers could go out to clubs and pubs without having to worry about someone in a blue uniform with pretty bracelets........ ::D:

i think woody said this is not a war on drugs its a war on non corparate drugs.the pill companys that sell bullshit that dont work would not like people being allowed to buy the best pain relief not on the market,some of those companys would b hit hard think about it most people who dont smoke would b more likely to try if they knew they wernt breaking the law,

Guest billy bonger
I'm wondering if pot was cheaper, would you buy less alcohol?? or less cigarettes for smokers??

I am on my way to giving up smoking and it thanks to having my own smoko again, i find when i've got my own unlimited pot supply that i smoke cones rather than have a cigy, at present i'm only having 3-4 a day, should (fingers crossed) be able to give it away soon! :)

Don't drink at all prefer me cones :D

assuming pot is legalised 1 day in the future i believe that the tobacco companies will flourish in the new business of selling the tailor made joints and alot of ppl will come out as a smoker...

me personally i dont drink much alcohol, maybe 4 times a year but when i do i always have a toke as well to straighten me up a little and to stop any chance of spewin :)...although that can work against u (has for me ;) ) and u end up passed out for a day or so...when i do drink tho i smoke durries like breathing, every breath has smoke :D when i smoke cones i tend to stay clear of smokes cause of the mad heap spins and they tend to make me really tired wasting the pot i just bought...

basically if i got unlimited weed i dont smoke as many cigarettes + i wont drink. but then again since when will i ever have an unlimited supply :angry:

I only drink at family social events, if at all, and even then I only have one... I just don't like it, the feeling that is...

Thank nature for pot... :) There's no reason tobacco companies should have anything to do with marijuana ones, in the same way that alcohol companies are separate and distinct corps... If it's even corporately available in the free market, (which it should be) that is, there is no reason for tobacco to even be involved...

Do tobacco companies have some monopoly on incendiary drug delivery devices? Oh yeah, they do... :D But not for long.... ;)

Besides, I'll grow my own if it's legal or illegal, doesn't matter to me. It's a matter of principle. ;)