Whichever mod reads this dont delete it, seriously, what sort of absolute nugget says shit like that?

Aww, yeah, this thesis is too long, But I want to start fighting for legal weed...

Dude, do you have ANY idea how much reading, writing, working and other associated BS would go into being a full time campaigner? One metric fucktonne more than a single thesis.

Dude, do us all a favor. Go sit in the corner and be quiet. You're making the rest of us look bad just by being here, writing this nuggetry.

• Upvote 3

Try this krackerz, This guy may be "the enemy" in some peoples eyes, but he is the brains behind the GW testing of Cannabis for treatment of specific ailments.

This is why I wanted you to look at youtube, not because it is credible, but this press release is...... watch it closely and learn how cannabis is the greatest medicine on earth, and how they realize synthesizing it is not the answer......

Enjoy.... he is quite entertaining too, ........ http://www.google.co...cad=rja........

As for my understanding of medical cannabis, i grew it in Holland, Medicinal system there works well, can get a script from ya doctor and then either fill it from a Pharmacy or go to a coffeeshop where they will help you pick the best selection for your condition, based on strain and type, THC level and CBD levels, but only the good coffeeshops where they know their shit.

Best of luck in your research...... Peace. Gh72

friggn awesome vid, crank the voulmn. good info

Remember, AJ is only a Learner asshole, alhough I do like the word 'nuggetry' bahahahahaha

krackerz just to get you up to speed, the basic idea you have isn't a bad one however if you were to look back through the TWELVE years worth of posts I think you'll find law reform has been discussed here once or twice before.

What we need is more logical discussion in the community at large, your on the right track, just don't fall into the 'I AM THE NEW CANNABIS LAW REFORM MESSIAH' trap, there have been a few 'tards that have thought this before so don't be one of them otherwise you'll get annoying little fuckers like AJ following you around, and that my friend, will suck more than anything that has ever sucked before :twitchsmile:

• Upvote 3

It's obviouse that you like smoking bud and want it to be legal, but legalisation is a process that takes many small steps.

It would be great if there was a pro-cannabis political agenda that we could help to push in NSW.

Pretty sure there is a thread somewhere here asking for genuine people to join the campaign.

Thanks for reviving an old thread, the OP hasn't been here since a day after AJ ripped him :D lmao, I'd missed this thread so it gave me a good laugh.

:bongon:

the OP hasn't been here since a day after AJ ripped him :D lmao

Thank god for that too. I found pretty much everything he said about medical mj offensive. To say there is no credible evidence for the medical properties of cannabis is ridiculous. I don't know what he is doing on google, possibly using the, 'I'm feeling lucky' button. And i tell you what, he should feel lucky. Lucky no one has punched him in the face yet.

td