Work and weed

Guest Wilderbud

If you were offered work on the condition that you stop smoking weed would you stop smoking?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Wilderbud

Ive been given this choice at 2 jobs this week - I think the Man is watching me hehe.

I havent smoked for a month so I could get a decent job after Christmas. If I kept smoking and an accident happened I could be tested and blamed. I smoke for pain relief but have been popping pills [which I hate] for the last week so I already said I would quit smoking.

PS. its temporary work so I can pay a large fine and buy a car - hopefully bonuses are involved so its only short term [i really hate pills]. :(

Edited by Wilderbud

Guest Wilderbud

I gave up a while ago for 3 months [a year earlier it was 6 months] and it was great but it was during this time that I noticed my back was stuffed then scored and realized marijuana relieved my pain. This last 4 weeks has been the most Ive not had any since then [about 3 years ago]. I tried to give up 2 years ago but I had a breakdown after 3 weeks of no weed then smoked more heavilly after it - I hope panadeine stops me from becoming a psycho this time.

Its definately temporary - I need marijuana but for now its not as important as money [if you knew me youd think Id gone crazy for saying money was more important - never mind the quitting smoking part of this scenario].

Edited by Wilderbud

Good luck wilder and keep us informed on your state of mind, you know you will always find plenty of moral support from the members at OS and if you want some info on strategies to help break dependance just tell me and I will post the info I have. I would just post it but it is in written form so let me know what problems you R experiencing and if there is a solution in the information I have then I will post it, Peace mate,

Guest billy bonger

;) Ya gotta do what ya gotta do yeh WB.I wish you a plentyful harvest.

Other than looking after me squids, i run my hobby farm but the extra money made from animals does'nt really makes up for the expenses, it's more like a retirement home for the hopeless,i'm too soft hearted i guess! B)

Guest Wilderbud
...if you want some info on strategies to help break dependance...

What dependance?

Sure I depend on it for pain relief but its not like I have withdrawals from it. Withdrawal symptoms last for one day no matter how strong the weed is and no matter how long youve smoked the potent skunky shit IMHO.

I cant wait for head season hehe.