Help with my little one

i am currently growing 2 unknown strains outdoors and one of my strains is growing excellent but the other one is suffering.

my first strain was germinated a week before the other and i am using just a general purpose soil. since the second strain germinated it has been growing very slow and has discoloured leafing. it is about 7 weeks old and is really struggling but is kicking hard to still be alive.

i have only grown a few plants each year and have never run into this problem. i have added pictures to see if any of you guys out there can help me out and get this baby pumpin!

i added a layer of chicken compost from the chicken pen to see if it would help but it didnt take any effect.

it is getting good sun also.

i have tried searching the forum but could not find anything.

thank guys and i hope you can help me out on my first post.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5mluae&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=aau1ky&s=5

Looks like the soil is too strong.Flush it good with water and let it dry out completely before watering again.It may over come the strength of the soil.the water will wash some of the nukes away.I would get the chicken pooh off if you can,By the soil being so strong the plant has nuke locked itself.This keeps it from growing and taking in anything that is too strong.You may try to repot it with soil that is not so strong. Good Luck.

Peace Out

SKUNKXXX