Microwaving weed

WTF? Where do you idiots come up with this shit. Good things come to those who wait. If you even knew what microwaves do to your food, you wouldn't be sticking your bud in there. I refuse to eat anything from a microwave unless absoultly necessary.

But hey I guess some people eat mcdonalds too. lol

Chief

I dry my pot the really slow way now, but when we were teenagers we had a few plants here and there, just bagseed, but we used to put some water in a saucepan and cover it in foil.

Then we make a bowl depression in the foil and spread the bud in there and it would be like a double boiler to dry the pot.

I too do not like the way microwaves dry pot or heat food.

haha i cant believe this thread is still goin haha.

ok oven baking is better.. 130C for 10 mins or so turn regulary, and make sure its chopped or in small buds otherwise it'll still be wet in the middle

and microwaves and maccas both rock by the way id be dead without em

i did the aliminium conepiece trick the other week wassily aaaaahahahaha ::wub::

luv bucket

i used to do something simular to what wassily said with the saucepan but instead of foil i have always used glass plates...

u can see when the water is getting too hot, the resin 7/10 ( i actually counted once lmfao) doesnt stick at all to the plate and its fairly easy to tell when the pot is dry...

i sure as hell wouldnt do a quick drying method for anything over 2 grams....would rather just let it sit on a desk in the chopping bowl drying at its own rate OR if i have a decent amount i would do a decent drying method :peace:

I never have but my stupid friend rolled a blunt and microwaved it because it was so wet. It just smelled his house. Like I said he wasnt to smart. :D

one of my brother's friends, milk (dont know what his real name is, everybody just called him milk), nukes his blunts for about 15 seconds before he smokes them. when he takes them out they are perfect, nice and fat and they arent loose in any parts.

I follow this method - work out what i'll smoke in a week and use a slow oven to dry it. I can put up with a bit of harshness...

Then in the spare bedroom, hang the rest and keep a small fan heater going to give the room some dryness and warmth for about a week. Keep the room dry and warm and dark and Bob's your proverbial...

All the leaf goes to making canna butter to save my lungs a bit

No wastage - great results!

Edited by AannaSolo