any wannabe breeders?

electricity??? do I need electricity to power my lights??....damn. :)

actually I think I'll only run 1600w, but still its gonna be hard to keep under that 49 plant limit. thats the one that scares me, 2000w don't, all my neighbours have big aircons, and I wouldn't run it all at the same time anyways.

anyhoo boulder, I hope one day we might get to see some of your awesome shit in a few hybrids hey? I'd thunderfuck myself to contribute to the chronic hybrids like the ones you could make. ;)

Also just to make sure you'se understand, I dont wanna be any bigger part in this than the rest of everyone, I kinda want someone to come and take control of it all and get us arranged to communicate and shit, I was just putting the idea forward, but at first it will all work in equal parts, you see I don't understand genetics, I bet I've read more than anyone on the subject and I seem to understand it at the time of reading, but still I wouldn't have a clue about the shit, we'll need smarty-pants like syk or skywalker to help us out if it ever gets a bit theoretical.

Great idea but inherently flawed. The pollen is only good for a few of days. Then you have mould, moisture etc to worry about. On top of that you have a bunch of paranoid potheads to deal with. Packages of illegal stuffs going to grows etc etc. Man so many problems to deal with. This is the reason why its still just an idea. :scratchin

Hello fox and welcome lol ....seeing you are a nimbin child iam puzzled as to why you would be asking "hydro" growers for pollen :crybaby: ..... keeping in mind that the nimbin hemp bar is almost religious in its zeal to denigrate those of us who have no choice but to grow under lights in a hydroponic garden, just ask them they will tell you our plants have thier roots in hell and should be avoided at all costs.

Iam certain no one on these boards would even contemplate trekking into your elitest lair with the idea of 'ripping' your fine plants, as most of us have more than enuf smoko in the comfort of our own homes, and some of us have also had the misfortune to lose plants to thieves.

So you can rest easy in the knowledge that anyone foolish enuf to take up your offer would probably wear a blue uniform lol

lol