2011/12 at Chateau Collapso, with Auntynorm.

G'day Troops.

It's bloody good to get back into the garden. Indoor growing has it's place in my future grows, for certain. But I love a bit of dirt under my fingernails. All that I've done so far is turn over the soil and add some coco fibre I had left over, some blood and bone, lime, sulphate of potash and some epsom salts.

I'm going to put a good layer of straw mulch on top of the soil and then the coming rain can finish of the preparations.

I'm going to plant 1 Red Devil clone, 1 Pot of Gold clone and a few Tropical gold seedlings I have under way. Most likely 6 plants all up. I have some other PoG and RD clones, but will see if a friend of mine wants them, if not, in they go with fewer TG. This is in the same plot as I was ripped off from last year, but if anyone comes over the fence this time round, they will wonder what the fuck hit them. They will regret it for the rest of their life, gauranteed. I have some security measures to install, that will prevent naughty people getting to my babies. And we all know, lightning never strikes the same place twice.

This is the plot before I put the straw down. The plants won't go in for another couple of weeks, even if it is an early spring, we will still get a couple of very cold nights yet, down this way. So, Melbourne Cup Day sounds pretty good to me.

Stick around kiddies, for the fun and games.

post-33553-0-61688100-1316233425_thumb.jpg

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

• Upvote 1

G'day Troops.

G'day Delta.

Who is the hole for? Don't go doing anything rash, now.

G'day DD.

I'm not showing any of my little welcoming surprises, they will be for the benefit of the maggots. They will NOT like them. There are a stack of rabbit traps at mums, but they don't have anywhere near the punch I want. Got an Army Engineer to help with the design, and some of the fitout.

G'day Troops.

Do any of you remember the double seeds I got from the NQ, PNG x PoG? Well I planted one of them and it came up or should I say THEY came up. It's come up as two plants and I've put them in the patch behind the shed. I'll do some pics on the weekend. I still have a dozen or so of these weird and wonderful things. The rest of the Tropical Gold seeds I planted are all up and powering. It seems good vital seed.