Canna Beer

hey ozmade, simmering it in warm water would be better, and less likely to lose the trichs. The colder your water is the more the trichomes expand and break off. I simmer weed for three 10 minute periods replacing water each time and never get a green taste to my canna foods.

but, instead of using straight weed, why don't you do a hash or oil extraction and use that in your brew. won't get much green taste then I bet. ;)

Yer ya prob rite there pipe, i am going to try and boil well simmer it next time to see how that works, and yer i recon if i honey oil it would be 1 kick ass brew, i am only still learning with this but the more u do the better u get and i will keep going at this until i get it down to a fine art ;)

I've been doin Home brew for a few months now. I rekkon I'll give this a try once I get my hands on some trim leaf. Only problem is I'll have to hide it from my dad ;) He love my brew......

P.S. Have you happened to come across the new installment in the Coopers Home brew line. "Thomas Coopers Premium Selection" It comes in Sparkling Ale, Australian Bitter, Heritage Lager and Original Draught. You need to use coopers "Premium Light Malt extract" instead of Dextrose with these. A bit dearer but you get that malty premium beer flavour. And if you want to up the alcohol leval, you can also chuck in say 300g Dextrose and 500g of dry malt and you'll get a ripper brew that'll get you pissed as ;)

Edited by bloodshot_eyes

Yer i have mate i am planing to try one but i dont know witch one as yet, it will more likely the bitter, as i love me bitters, but then againe i mite go the ale as the last brew i did was an ale it was good, most of the time i wait until i get to the brew shop then make up my mind on witch one i will do as there is so much to choose from ;)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.