Canna Beer

Ok ppl i have done my canna beer and here is the way i done it, OK these are the things i got, a 1.7kg tin of Brewiser Australian Ale (u can use any tin of brew or u can get all the stuff and make the stuff up ya self but that is going a bit more into it, i am useing a tin brew on the one to make it a little easyer for ppl to try)

Then u need 2 kg of Dextrose (u only need 1kg of Dextrose to do a brew the alc is 5%, i add the 2nd kg of Dextrose to boost the alc vol up too about 8-8.5%)

Then u need to fet some Beer Finings to help clear the brew a bit more before bottleing and to help harden all the sedament that settles in the bottom of bottle that u get with home brew.

Nest u will need to get some Carbonation Drop for the 2nd fermentation to give the beer its gas, u can use sugar but i found these to be a lot easyer because it u add sugar for the 2nd fermentation in the bottle, if u add to much u have the chance of blowing your bottles up from too much presser inside the bottle or u could end up with a beer that seems flat because u did not put enough sugar in, so that is y i use the Carbonation Drop.

Then u will a stocking to put the pot in, and BEST of all dont forget the pot :rolleyes: , i am useing about 3.5 ouncers in this brew, 2 ouncers of leaf 1 ounce of bud leaf that looked like it had been diped into resion and 1/2 ounce of all the little buds of the plants.

post-58-1072700384_thumb.jpg

Edited by ozmade

Step 1

Get your stocking and give it a bloody good wash use the stuff that u get to wash ya wort out with and then get all ya pot and stuff it into the stocking and then tie off and then cut any bits that are left, then get some thing big enough to fit the stocking with the pot in it and place it in there then fill with cold water and let soak for a few hours empty the shit water out then fill up againe with cold water againg then leave until ready to use.

Step 1.1

Next make sure u wash your wort and sterilize it VERRY WELL ( wile u are washing the wort get the tin of brew and place it in a bucket of hot water this makes it easyer to pour when needed)after washing and sterilizeing rince out with about a cup of fresh water this helps to get rid of the left over sterilizeing shit, then turn ya wort upside done and let drain for about 1/2hour.

Pic1 Pot

post-58-1072700321_thumb.jpg

Step 2

Place the wort in the place u want it to be wile brewind as when full it is to heavy to move, place 2lts of hot water in the wort then put the 2kgs of Dextrose in and mix well, then get your tin of brew but be carefull as it will be HOT and open it and pour into the wort then fill can with hot water and give a good mix to get the rest of the brew out of the can and pour in the wort and give it a VERRY GOOD MIX then fill the wort up the 23lt mark and place lid and air lock on top.

Step 2.1

Yeast, when adding the yeast the temp of the brew should be between 23c-28c to get the yeast to start working, if the wort it too hot wait until it cools down to below 28c as high temps can kill the yeast and it the brew it too cold it will take for ever to brew, with adding the yeast some say just sprinckle the yeast over the top of the brew and some say to mix it in well, i mix it in so then u pot the stocking in with the pot in all the yeast dose not get stuch in the stocking.

post-58-1072701925_thumb.jpg

Step 3

After putting the yeast in u will have to seal the wort and put the air lock in and wait about 6 hours fot it to start to ferment, about an hour before u are ready to put ya pot in, take it out of the water u have it soaking in and give it a lite rince to wash away some of the green that is soaked into every thing and then let it sit were it can drain for about an hour before u put it in the brew.

Seto 3.1

Now this part u have to be quick after about 6 hours when every thing is fermentation u take the air lock out and takr the lid off the wort and place the stocking inside as fast as u can as there things that are floting around in the air that can stuff ya brew rite up after fermentation has started and then place the lid back on the wort and put the air lock in and with all fingers crossed in 5-7 u will have canna beer :rolleyes:

Pic,Pot draining.

post-58-1072702850_thumb.jpg

Last pic of the wort sitting there brewing away makeing some canna beer :rolleyes: , when it is ready for bottleing i will do another little write up and then it will be about 2 weeks to see how sho turned out :D

p.s. if there is anything i mite of left out of u wnt to know just ask and i will happy to help you out :D

post-58-1072703312_thumb.jpg

Hey all through it was about time i gave u all an up date on how my canna beer went, well i wasent very happy with it lol as the mj needed to soaked a bloody lot longer as the green tast was just too over powering for my tasts lol , but i must say after i forced two bottles down a few hours latter i was sitting there with a nice little body stone witch lasted for about 6 hours it could have been longer but i went to bed and had a bloody grate sleep so all in all it was ok just that bad fucking green tast i just cant drink it and have given most of it away and the reports i have had back from the ppl that i have given it too say its the best beer that have ever had but it tast like shit :lol: so with my next one i do i will be soaking it a lot bloody longet to get rid of most of the green then it should be ok, if u are going to try soak the mj for at least 12 hours min and change the water u are soaking at least every 3 hours hopefully this should get rid of a lot more green tast,

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.