Cabinet RDWC Scrog

hi U4R1K - nice event happening .............. if you need to speed up 'root decay' Cannazyme is 1 product I can suggest.

CANNAZYM; consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. CANNAZYM speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates the micro-organisms. In addition to this, CANNAZYM facilitates the improved absorption of nutrients and increases the resistance against pathogenic organisms.

Search - have a read - hydro-growers & hydro-pump-heads love da stuff !

Work out a plan to deal with the growth exposion - work on the 1/3 increase in height as it is the tips that the plant & buds form from !

To me it looks like you habe missed your net :doh: Dose it raise uo at all ?

:yinyang:

Nitty.

Hey Nitty

I'll look into Cannazym sounds like useful stuff!

As for dealing with the growth, I have a big hole on the left of my screen now so I will just start tucking everything to the left and try and fill it out.

I cant raise the screen but I'm hoping it will pan out ok cos they have been in flower for a while now and have already stretched quite a bit :unsure:

It's still a disaster but I prefer to look at it as a learning experience :bongon:

Cheers for the help bro :)

U4R1K :crazyrocker:

Hey :bongon:

...Yup about a month into 12/12 now

This is what the remaining plant looks like now:

post-33524-0-95665400-1309503171_thumb.jpg

post-33524-0-80650600-1309503213_thumb.jpg

I'll try and tuck the largest leaders towards the empty screen, I's this all I need to do?

I'ts far from ideal but I should still walk away with a half-decent harvest, looks like the clone I took from her is rooting, I'm going to try and keep it as a mother and take a couple of clones for my next run

post-33524-0-64963300-1309503251_thumb.jpg

Hey u4R1k, I wouldn't bother tucking under the screen anymore maybe just some LST.

Generally you want to fill your screen about half or two-thirds while vegging, and for the first two maybe three weeks of flower keep training it out to the edges of the screen. I don't usually end up doing that though, with my current scrog I pretty much filled the whole screen while in veg (with nothing above the screen) and when I flipped I just left it totally alone. My screen is only about 15cm above the top of the pots which makes it hard to work with, but the advantage is the smaller gap means less veg time and less room for crap below the screen. If you can get it trained flat under the screen and then let it grow through then all your colas should end up a similar size.

Anyway the plant looks great regardless and good luck with the little clone :bongon:

Naycha :peace:

Hey u4R1k, I wouldn't bother tucking under the screen anymore maybe just some LST.

Generally you want to fill your screen about half or two-thirds while vegging, and for the first two maybe three weeks of flower keep training it out to the edges of the screen. I don't usually end up doing that though, with my current scrog I pretty much filled the whole screen while in veg (with nothing above the screen) and when I flipped I just left it totally alone. My screen is only about 15cm above the top of the pots which makes it hard to work with, but the advantage is the smaller gap means less veg time and less room for crap below the screen. If you can get it trained flat under the screen and then let it grow through then all your colas should end up a similar size.

Anyway the plant looks great regardless and good luck with the little clone :bongon:

Naycha :peace:

Yeah cool

I've read about using LST to train the plants before they even hit the screen but I don't have anywhere to tie off and it all seems like messy and fiddly work. I'm trying to keep it as simple and maintenance free as possible.

But maybe next grow I'll flip a little bit earlier or something because this time I was really overwhelmed at how fast this plant branched out everywhere like an explosion of dense growth! ...I couldn't keep up with it lol

Cheers Naycha :bongon:

...Oh and I checked out your SCROG link ...Looks really nice and uniform nice work! :applause: