MJ Tea

Thanks brash, cleared that up for me nicely.

I wholeheartedly agree, if you have a medicinal trial of a medicine and don't evaluate the main popular usage method of said drug as a possibility, not to mention the ridiculous limitations on the right to medical treatment by former or current prisoners. :angry: Bastards.

We'll get there. I swear we will, all it takes is people like you mate, and perhaps a few like me, and others on these boards, to collectively stand up and be counted. Say what you think and think through what you say. This is a most opportune time in Australian history to make a significant change to the direction our nation takes. Do we follow the American model of more people incarcerated than any other nation in the history of mankind? 25% of the worlds gaol population are held in the U.S.... Which has a population of about 8% of the worlds. ;) Or do we choose another path? I say we take the way we know can only make things better for not only those of us who smoke for recreational use, and let's face it, there are a heck of a lot, but for medicinal and industrial use too...

It's time. ;)

... if you have a medicinal trial of a medicine and don't evaluate the main popular usage method of said drug as a possibility, not to mention the ridiculous limitations on the right to medical treatment by former or current prisoners. :angry: Bastards ...

Yeah exactly,

What gives the Government the right to exclude people from medical treatment because of prior criminal matters or indead if they are currently serving time? The Corrective Services Department has a Duty of Care to all its inmates and since when were illegal drugs not available in prisons. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny.

On the issue of children being excluded - Dr Katalaris is on record as saying that he is allowed to administer a 12 year old child with morphine without the expressed consent of anyone (including parents) if the medical situation arises. KWAIDS (Kids with AIDS) die from wasting illness as well, just because your young doesn't exclude you from disease. Dr Lester Grinspoon (USA) prescribed it to his own son for short term use during a major illness (cancer I think), with major benefits.

These exclusions of medical treatments for non-medical reasons is definitly a human rights issue and one I plan to push when Parliament resumes.

With the coffee thing (all for legalization 2) could you add weed to a bit of milk, shove it in the microwave, let cool, then add sugar and coffee.

For any stoner out there, i reccomend getting moderately-majorly high and then having a cuppa with about 8 coffee's innit (i kno it's a terrible drug, but) you will go absolutely hypo-active, and be bouncin around the room like you are 5, it's fucken amazing, try it!!

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.