MJ Tea

Hey all wile i was doing a web search on makeing paper with mj stems, i came aross the, How to make Marijuana Tea what do you guys think will it work

How to make Marijuana Tea

Like other herbs, marijuana may be made into a tea. Boil the water first and pour it over the marijuana. Let it steep for longer than you would for common black tea; approximately an hour and a half. Add 1 tsp. of butter. The effects are similar to eating it.

Yeah, sounds great. I'd add the butter before rather than after tho... that's what'll take the thc out isn't it?

I used to make stem tea... just take some bud stem, maybe 4 or 5 pieces from small buds which are left from mulling, then simply steep in cup with teabag. Added an interesting flavour. Wouldn't get ya stoned tho. I like the idea of the tea you've suggested...

*goes rummaging in kitchen for tea ball* :;):

I think you may actually end up a lot better off adding whatever cannabis to the milk before frothing for a cap, or just for the milk additive... otherwise the high temps and not to mention high pressures generated would IMO probably severely deteriorate whatever weed you used in it... :rolleyes:

T-boat recommends boiling the milk with the mj... hmm... The frother really sounds like the way to go... t-boat, please report your results, as my small piss ant cappucino machine is f#$@#% at the mo... B) B)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.