ABC: Appauling misleading propoganda video (link)

I've sussed it why ABC would even air such garbage.

The Koala King (J.W. Howard) decreed that the ABC had to broadcast one lie for every fact they aired.

"And LO! his pungent brew of disinformation and dog-whistling got up noses throughout the land - and we still can't get the smell out!"

Edited by Dags Gone Wild

I couldn't agree more, this is appauling.

I don't have a problem with the report. It shows a section of the communitys views. Negative? Yes but one sided.

The problem I see is that only that section of the community has been allowed to speak. Where are the views of medical users?

Some pharma medications have a negative reaction with certain individuals but for other individuals the medication works. The same can be said for cannabis.

If you have a negative reaction to a pharma medication you stop using it. The same can be said for cannabis. And some first timers stop due to the paranoia. Its a choice.

For those of us who use cannabis for management of a condition an article like this is distructive and reinforces the wider community view with that idea of 'crazy druggie'. The point made about 'self medicating' with uppers and downers and mixing alcohol with it. WTF if we smoke weed, we must go Dr shopping and get a mix of meds, a bottle of beam and have a party. Now I don't know what he's smoking but I want some of that. I see enough dr's now without going to find more for meds.

I do notice that the NCPIC are involved and may well have access to the media but it would be nice for the media to get a complete story and not just the snip it.

Its disappointing coming from ABC as I know they can do better.

G'day Troops.

Let the low life tv presenter fucks interview me. I will GLADLY give them an interview they will NEVER forget. I swear on my mothers life. I've been smoking pot for over 40 years, bring 'em on. I haven't had the chance to rip on a scumbag for way too long. They call themselves journalists, what shit, they are tv presenters, show me their Uni qualifications. Along with fucking politicians, they are lower than a child molester, nothing is beneath them. Look at these arseholes in Britian, hacking phones and computers of the relatives of people killed in the tube explosions, and soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. They should fucking hang!!! Lower than whale shit, and thats on the bottom of the ocean. I'm stoked to see Murdoch sack the lot, and close the rag. That's the Aussie way. News of the world, what a joke. I'm in the mood for a real knock down, drag out brawl with one of these pricks! No guitars for this shit.

What do you expect, examples given are born retarded ... in these two cases the retards will never blame themselves for their mental weakness they just look for another reason to blame their unfortunate genetic history upon

who says these retards wouldnt have had exactly the same diagnoses of mental instability if they had never used Cannabis

im not having a shot at retards here but why dont they interview someone who has used Cannabis for 20 yrs and is perfect normal ? .. ever seen a 'normal' person on who uses Cannabis regularly, interviewed by these bum reporters?

why do you think they find feeble minded folk, who by chance have used Cannabis, to illustrate their deceptive lies? ..

obviously the interviewer Dempster wouldnt realise if a bus was up him .. until the ppl started getting off!

the alcohol and nicotine pushers must love these public assaults on Cannabis ...

:peace:

:thumbsup: Tell it like it is Frazz