ABC: Appauling misleading propoganda video (link)

This shockingly bad:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2011/05/20/3223021.htm

What the fuck??? They have this guy blaming marijuana for psychosis in people he admits use speed, heroin, and alcohol. Then you have this person with a FAMILY HISTORY of psychosis saying cannabis caused his psychosis (maybe it was a symptom that you were abnormal, the fact you were smoking at 11), then it has this woman on fucking legal speed, ie dexamphetamine, blaming dexy's for making her want to smoke weed, jesus I can't even be bothered commenting anymore.

This is shockingly misleading.. Are these people really this brainwashed and stupid...

Just finished watching it. Wake up world, keeping drugs illegal has worse concequences than legalising drugs. Think of the lack of crime if junkies were given their monitored gov heroin doses. When i was at school and thinking of trying weed, i didnt feel comfortable to as the opinions of my parents or school teachers because of the massive 'hush hush' surrounding drugs. Dont people realise the figures are out there. just look at that woman on the tape umming and arrring over 8 - 14% rise in psycoses...'ummm well switzerland said 8% and 14% USA ummm in Australia we dont bother to do the real research we prefer to just say DONT DO I'

God Damn it I visited a Mental institude in Amsterdam for my work last year, unsurprisingly they have done lots of research and there are no significant increases in metal health problems, maybe due to fact the dutch themselves dont smoke as much as Oz. They sometimes got tourists though shrooming, which was sometimes a drama but normally after about 24hrs they let them back out.

What do you expect, examples given are born retarded ... in these two cases the retards will never blame themselves for their mental weakness they just look for another reason to blame their unfortunate genetic history upon

who says these retards wouldnt have had exactly the same diagnoses of mental instability if they had never used Cannabis

im not having a shot at retards here but why dont they interview someone who has used Cannabis for 20 yrs and is perfect normal ? .. ever seen a 'normal' person on who uses Cannabis regularly, interviewed by these bum reporters?

why do you think they find feeble minded folk, who by chance have used Cannabis, to illustrate their deceptive lies? ..

obviously the interviewer Dempster wouldnt realise if a bus was up him .. until the ppl started getting off!

the alcohol and nicotine pushers must love these public assaults on Cannabis ...

:peace:

• Upvote 2

So much for fair journalism. A friend of mine spent some time in a rehab centre in the early 90s, he and a few other patients took part in a research study. They were encouraged to blame pot for the way their life lead them to the state they were in. Better priveliges, even shorter terms with extra essentials welfare cheques on their way out.

Just say pot made you a junkie and you`re free to go basically. my B/F has also seen the same thing in jail.

Most people now know that a small amount or a few plants wont get you sent to jail, so maybe the government has to try other ways of opressing the pot community. Make us all look bad in the eyes of mainstream society.

A little advice for everyone. If by some chance, you end up on a interview (Not likely considering choosing tendencies) print out links to every sort of study on Cannabis on every sort of argument they might make and label them according to topic as well as the names of the research and where it was done. Hopefully if you're on one of their news program then when they make any kind of allegation you can simply provide a link to the public as a counter-argument. They don't understand the concept of "Link or it's not true" a paraphrase of "Pics or it didn't happen."

I plan to be an outspoken supporter when I come back, and if I ever get interviewed they're in for one hell of a day.

Also read, Marijuana is safer so why are we driving people to drink to have a spin on things. It's informative.

Damn NCPIC

Edited by Tsigle