whats at the top of your seed list?

my reality list is huge

silver shiva purple n/l,perple kush,cheese x jock horror,sour creek x blue thunder

mango kush, 90 day wonder,romulon x white rhino,white widow,blueberry,nl5 xhaze,bubblegun,arjuns haze2 x nl5 haze

lowryder x blueberry,anaconda 2,m60,indoor mix,jack herrer,top44,white rhino,nl,skunk spec and g13 x butterscotch hawaiaan

mango kush and jack herre are getting thewre turns next

peace

bpa

:applause:

Well ... after only really learning alot more about strains over the last 2 or so months from here , seedbanks , and a couple other sites ... I can still say I don't know a heap about the different strains ... seems there is not a whole lot of info I could find other than the basic standard , not much of a description , thats why the info here in the grow diaries and other topics are priceless.

:peace:

Tho , from what I've read , and being interested in the medical side of things also ...

I really like the look/sound of getting :

Some J Herer obviously (But way too expensive to risk being the first ones I may potentially fuck up)

The Pigs M60 look nice , and come under medicalish strains it seems , not a bad price.

Um ... shit , I've forgotten the next med one I thought of ... oh well ... It'll come back to me in the long-term.

White Rhino I would like to grow.

Thai Sativa and Durban would grow well around here outdoors i'm pretty sure and I'd love to grow/smoke em.

And some type of Mango strain would be nice to remenisce to. :)

There are others ... But they're the main ones I can think of for now ... (Maybe some skunk also , but the smell)

:toke:

O.k. Bye Now ...

Budman ... Out. :toke:

(hmmm , should I try and order seeds for this season , or should I use all the ones I've got first :peace: Decisions decisions)