the romulan clone.

Chocolate Thai.

OG Kush.

Vietnam Black.

orig. grimms purple haze.

Hash Plant #13 (if it really exists)

Sumatran Gold.

Nevilles male haze clone.

Maybe one day dreams like that will come true, cos G13 used to be somewhere in that list, and now shes in my garden.

As for seeds, I won't be buying any this year really. Next crop I'm gonna make some hybrids with Bubblegum. Then next 2 or 3 crops will be growing out them hybrids trying to find something nice to enter in the cups next year.

If I was growing some I'd like to try.

Destroyer - Cannabiogen

Cinderella 99 - Bros Grimm.

The HOG - TH seeds

Haze Mist - the flying Dutchmen.

Guest BudWaver

I just got BOG seeds Bogbubble...which looks promising add to that some ice princess...misty x kasparov...blue hen...orangetooth x grapefruit...and karpov x ak47/blue hen....

Busy busy.... :)

Here's what beans i have on hand at the moment all waiting to be grown out in the scrog cabinet, unfortunately i dont have the room to grow one or two of each out at the same time, here's the list.

Northern Light Special ( KC Brains )

Skunk #1

SweetCindy99 (BOG)

Bogbubble(BOG)

Out of these 4 im really looking forward to the 2 BOG strains.......

, here's the list.

Northern Light Special ( KC Brains )

Skunk #1

SweetCindy99 (BOG)

Bogbubble(BOG)

I got a pack of them Northern Lights special seeds, only one germed and it ended up being a very sativa hermy that I chucked. :) really not what I expected from the name Northern lights special.

Thanks for the heads up mate, might leave those bastids as emergency beans then.

That's all well and good people but, as a recent convert to name brands, I want to know WHY you prefer one strain over another. How about ratings for, I dunno, flavour, effect, aroma, etc.. Is it right to compare the same strain grown hydro vs. outdoor, organic vs. chem, with love vs. without ? To what extent do different people respond differently to the same strain (a body chemistry thing). Is this even quantifiable ? Without knowing why you choose which strains it just feels like so much name-dropping to me ("Well, I think Lord of the Rings is better than Star Wars .. so there"). Care to expand a little ? I'm sure it would help those without your experience.