Should I chop these sick looking branches?!

Lil Update, chopped all the dead branches and have about five good solid branches remaining. The plant itself was allways quite stunted in its growth and remained quite small compared to my other plant (now around 6ft mark). Because of this i though i might as well leave it in a small pot and continued feeding it as i did with my other plant. When I potted it up recently I noticed the roots and rocks around the roots had an almost green looking fungus type thing. I assume that the pot i left it in was just too small and it became root bound and developed root rot as well as this I think I was overfeeding it which just made the problem worse and burnt it to a crisp haha. I have been feeding it with monsta bud and 10ml of liquid potash every 2 or 3 days although i think for abit it was almost once a day. Now I have repotted it in a bigger pot and flushed it out thoroughly its looking a lot healthier. Is it smart to start feeding it again or should I just water it for a little while? I also left the main stem that goes up the middle of the plant, was that a good idea?

post-36052-0-63991500-1302406111_thumb.jpg

Those plants are way overfed, as mentioned, flush and give em nothing for a bit but straight water mate. In the short term, that`ll see you right.

To be honest Demistify, I`d be very careful handing out advice that is`nt tried and true...

You preach the molasses yet still ask of the rate of application... :scratchin:

Your last pearl of wisdom was to feed heavily developed flowering plants with chook shit...fucked up a few grows there for others without any concern at all...

Now I wont go all out and call you a raving fuckwit, hell, I`d rather just ignore your half baked bullshit and get on with my own business... But one thing I cant handle is pure misinformation and bad advice, especially given in such an authoritarian manner as to suggest you actually have a clue :whistle:

Please do not instruct, nor attempt to educate those starting out, as you clearly have the runs on the board relative to fucking things up...

Or does your information carry such disclaimer "Don`t try this at home"?

I`ve no more to say on the matter, but feel free to carry on :whistle:

JAIKAI

at the risk of corrupting the thread, you have seen my apology for the chookshit Jakai? others thought it to be commendable.

thanks for "authoritarian" but I think you mean 'authoritative'. nonetheless your word indicates the context of your thinking has to do with OVERBEARING.

molasses SEEMS to have worked for me to rejuvenate an over-N'd plant. here, we have an overfed plant. unfortunately, because I began my rejuvenation process with two foliar kelp sprays it's impossible to categorically state that molasses did the trick for me ... altho rapid flowering began immediately after molasses was applied. so I 'm seeking info to sort this out definitively.

to work past this uncertainty I have posted asking others about application rates for M. Scunxxx has said what he knows, but Scunxxx is a hydro grower not a soil grower. so far no soil growers have replied to my inquiry.

in any case I 'm pleased to have offered you an opportunity to vent some of that bottled-up hostility

At the risk of contradicting my previous position, I do feel such retort, within context and constraint is well justified... so listen up...

at the risk of corrupting the thread, you have seen my apology for the chookshit Jakai? others thought it to be commendable.

thanks for "authoritarian" but I think you mean 'authoritative'. nonetheless your word indicates the context of your thinking has to do with OVERBEARING.

Not at all, in fact authoritarian suits the method in which you posted such "information/advice"... You made a statement in the face of those less qualified and perhaps hesitant to question such advice. Your apology, to those among us lesser educated would seem sincere and even humble...However your last comment in that particular thread negates any such sincerity, in fact it suggests an air of arrogance toward those whom took your "advice" and lost through such...

molasses SEEMS to have worked for me to rejuvenate an over-N'd plant. here, we have an overfed plant. unfortunately, because I began my rejuvenation process with two foliar kelp sprays it's impossible to categorically state that molasses did the trick for me ... altho rapid flowering began immediately after molasses was applied. so I 'm seeking info to sort this out definitively.

Many a thread on these forums to suggest your thinking is completely wrong, even to suggest a complete lack of any basic horticultural knowledge whatsoever... On one hand, you spruike the benefits of molasses, yet on the other, you ask for advice regarding such. I wont go into your blanket statement regarding molasses as a general substance versus the many forms of such... Hell, what do I know about sulphur?... :whistle:

to work past this uncertainty I have posted asking others about application rates for M. Scunxxx has said what he knows, but Scunxxx is a hydro grower not a soil grower. so far no soil growers have replied to my inquiry.

Need I reason why? Molasses is not a compound directly usable by plants to enhance growth... Fuck me, I did anyways...

Lucky you ay. Please feel free to ask any direct question related to horticulture in general as I feel I may have the ability to respond in a direct and informed manner due to my years of experience in horticulture and the agricultural industry.

in any case I 'm pleased to have offered you an opportunity to vent some of that bottled-up hostility

No bottled up hostility here old son... just another grower looking to see the new folk don`t get caught up among bullshit is all... Nothing wrong in that.

You seem, at face value, an intelligent type of person, rather a little too... ah ... elocusive (?)for us less educated types, hence you seem capable of presenting yourself in an informed, guiding and progressive manner...

Some us less lettered types ain` care for yer fancy words and call for a more diminutive approach...prolly call ya a fuckwit. That`d be beneath my dignity though...

Please feel free to respond...and correct any grammatical errors as you see fit.

PS: you`re a fuckwit :whistle:

JAIKAI

Thanks fellas needed a chuckle with me morning coffee. Lmao. Nobody likes a smart-ass demistify, especially an arrogant one. I read a few of ya posts, Not real enlightening stuff mate. Sounds pretty.................. but no real substance.

University of life do you some good. Cannaversity be a great starting point.........

Peace. Gh72