Curing Help

After some tips and methods of curing your buds... I have a few trimmed up but dont really have access to big jars... Is there another way of doing it?? Ive normally just dried it and put in a garbo bag, then Its usually smoked real quick :stunned: I would like to try and get the best out of it this year......

i dry mine JUST!!!!!! leave tiny bit moisture in it , shove in airtight bag, tin ,glass dont think it makes much diff ?? then keep checking as soon as its wets up abit , open it again let tuch dry again and so on till it dont get moist any more ,

then i try !!! let sit in airtight container for two weeks after that :thumbsup::bongon::bongon::bongon: perfecto ,

but i put an ozz up on the close line to dry real quick, theres heaps diff ways thats the way i TRY do it

me mate would dry the same snipp the buds off the main stems put in carboard box an turn it once a day , till it dry'd properly , nearly 1 week , then bag it , dont leave it baged if its got moisture in it :thumbdown: for very long ,

the slower the hole proces is the better i recone :bongon:

Edited by smashed1

Is there another way of doing it??

Not as far as I'm aware. You really need something that's airtight. I just use Moccona jars (just make sure you wash them really well), I figure if they're good enough to keep coffee fresh for a year they'll do just fine for what I want. My smoke never lasts that long anyway. :stunned: You could try your local op shop for airtight jars. You can usually get a heap of them for a few dollars.

Edited by nicelytoasted123

as all above. a trick to ensure yr gear is properly dry before you put it away is to spred it out inside a big CLEAR plastic and place that bag in the sun (on yr verandah?). don't walk away and forget you've left it there! if it's not proerly dry within a few minutes you will see condensation form on the inside of the bag. so take it out and dry it some more before putting it in the clear bag again to check it a second time.

Do not put your buds in the sun! Unless you want to be smoking shit.

I disagree............. %100

I dry my buds out side and have never ever had anyone complain of the quality....

One of my mentors is a very well known amongst the big wigs and he drys all his buds out side like I do and never has a prob with people coming back

I disagree............. %100

I dry my buds out side and have never ever had anyone complain of the quality....

One of my mentors is a very well known amongst the big wigs and he drys all his buds out side like I do and never has a prob with people coming back

If your impressed with the quality of your buds now, just imagine how good they'd be if you didn't roast them in the sun.

Light is meant to degrade the buds and converts THC into CBN. So if you like getting headaches, then by all means go put your crop out in the sun.

But if you've got more patients than that, only ever dry your buds slowly in complete darkness and you'll have a much better quality smoke. 

Peace