Can seeds tell you anything?

G'day Jester. There are some very excellent plants grown from bag seed, mine is basically bag seed and it is quite nice, nothing dramatic, but ok, you can still function. I got them from a cousin who lived at Mission Beach for years, an old hand at this caper and he told me about the strain. I only wish they wouldn't grow so tall, well over 2 metres.

Some of the localised product grown in Oz would go punch for punch with any on the planet. In Darwin a mate from the Tiwi Islands that I worked with turned up with some from there and it looked like licorice, nearly black. Stunk to high heaven and turned you into a vege. I had some seed from that but don't ever know what I did with it.

Some of the localised product grown in Oz would go punch for punch with any on the planet. In Darwin a mate from the Tiwi Islands that I worked with turned up with some from there and it looked like licorice, nearly black. Stunk to high heaven and turned you into a vege. I had some seed from that but don't ever know what I did with it.

Think i have tried that stuff before, The buds are pathetic in size (For me anyway) but were charcoal black and would just crumble at the touch. Some of the best smoke i have ever had. Would not pay for it though just from the sheer size, and well just not my kind of smoke. I think alot of the problem now days is nothing is "labeled" like i used to be able to purchase northen lights, new guinea gold etc etc. Now in aus pot is just pot. People want a variety to choose from. Not that half of them would notice the difference anyways haha