Harvest Time!

Hey nimer, fucking real nice buds eh??

good shit,

Anyhoos, get some more ventilation and clean that grow good, cos great white shark is one of the easiest to get mouldy strains out there. Cos its got such big resinous buds.

Also I'd avoid the SB on GWS, that strain stretches a fair bit for an indica and yields huge buds anyway. Just by growing it you will be guaranteed of a huge nice harvest so why fuck with that?.

As for weekprik...... whats wrong with you mate?? if you took some of the advice you've given in these forums and tried to use it you would've killed your plants a million times.

Thanks for the Heads up on GWs White Cluster..... HAve u grown her out? If the buds get as big as everyone says i will more then likely skip the sb on her......

I will be hanging the affi and g13 buds for a week :) BUt it sure has been nice to smoke the bagseed...... Prolly coulda been heaps better if dryed properly but shit happens eh ;)

Nimer: Why not do a grow 2 plants or something of each strain and do one SB and one no SB..... That would be a fucking great thread and be the best way to see really how good SB is.

Also if you want some nice big buds look into a strain called Exodus Ive seen it listed at SPC its ment to grow some fucking nice big potent buds.

Heres info on Great White Shark if you need it.

I plan on doing a compairson grow down the line..... hopefully 2x10plant sog's side by side 10 with and 10without.....

Keep a look out at OG for a compairsion grow..... ONe of the members is planning 3 tables 1x3ml per litre SB, 1x1/5ml perlitre SB and one table with no superbud.....

As to strains i have been speaking with a long time grower who has helped me make up my mind..... In the end it was a toss-up between Shishkeberry and GWS.

OK main cola on the g13 is dryed..... fast dry unfourtunetly.... but i didnt want any more mold.... she already lost aout 2 grams :-( Dry weight is 8.52 grams :)

The affi is alot denser then her and theres 22 buds of compairble size you do the math.....

Make Sure u check out the last week update on G13 and Affi#1

Well thats all folks

post-9-1061197656_thumb.jpg

Edited by nimer