Harvest Time!

wow i leave for a day and this happens :( Anywase....

Weekprik kiss my ass :)

ONto everyone else thank so much for the support... Sorry i have been so lax on photos... Will try and get somemore soon......

The g13 and affi will go 1 more week for a sat harvest.....

Got kinda anxious ;) And set the buds on wire racks next to a space heater.... took about a day to dry em..... Verry smooth smoke ;) So far 1.1ounces dry still a bit 2 go.......

Sorry if this isnt legible i am pretty baked......

At this stage things ahve downsized a little bit..... i am going to run 2x600's with 10 plants under each..... 10 Great White Sharks and the other light 10 bbxww Directly from Luke Skywalkers grow :-p thanx mate...

BUt please be advised this is very likely to change......

I hope on pulling 2lb's per light..... thats my challenge anyway.....

Back to weekprik...... Yes i did fuck this up a bit.... Being new i added Sb following the bottle instructions at the begining.... Which stopped my stretch.... And as i understand the buds are made on this stretch......

This is why the buds are so short.... But i am very happy with my end result :) Rest assured my next grow will be much better.......

Next grow sb will be added at 5 weeks to avoid affecting the stretch...

@Luke Skywalker: Thanx mate :-p lost about 3 grams of dry bud to mold :angry: But shit happens... keeping a close eye on the g13 thnigs are looking fine.... sorry no pics on the mold i pissed me off soo much the last thing i wanted to do was photograph it..... The thing was killing my babies......

Anywase it spread FAST. very wet soggy mould that started where a bud below the main cola touched the main cola....

Guest Field_of_Light

Nimer be careful heater drying your weed....it can fuck up your thc levels Ive been told...

I would personally use a fan...and hang em up...leave em on the stalk cut off leaf and leaf stems...fan dry em...then trim em properly...

I reckon a heater would be fine just put it as far as possible away so it isnt really drying the bud its jsut drying the air.... and have a fan circulating the air.... Hang them upside down on one of those white clothes racks heaps of ppl have them u hang your jocks and socks on them....

mmmm GWS looks damn nice as soon as stonedas has his shit together im going to get a pack of GWS

Whoever said about the heating fucking with the THC levels.... ITs true reason being when the bud gets too hot and degrades the THC.... If you just use heater to dry air it would be fine..

Guest Field_of_Light

Exactly what Mr Nice said....!

Also if you are using just an iscillating fan Id have it on high aimed directly at buds...move them once or twice a day so all buds get equal iar...snap test stem to see if they are done.....

Remember using a fan or heater will dry the outside b4 it dries the inside...you may have to bag it up for a day to bring out the moisture then rehang it...