Harvest Time!

Guest Field_of_Light

Week Sb is a learning expereince for most people and few people get it right the first time as the manufacturers DONT tell people how to use it properly for best effect....which I why I wrote my FAQ on it

Nimers done a good job with his buds...next ones will be even bigger, more potent, and there will be more of them....guaranteed....

Can u turn em too early? Nah.....what about the methods which involve people turning em over after one weeks growth.....

Its all learning and Nimer is willing to learn and thats why Nimer will produce bigger and better next time.....

maybe im too tired to reply but,

thosed are the saddest looking buds ive ever seen, too many leaf and very low yeild of premature bud, ;(

I believe it was either turned too early or the SB fucked it, I think turned too early,

Hope your next grow goes better then this one mate :)

but at least that looks like a top quality smoke ;)

hey weekprik, how about a pic of your grow since you think nimer's is so shit. You do a lot of big talking but somehow we never get to see pics. I wonder why.....

Edited by pipeman

DUDE!!!!

*wipes tears from eyes*

That's a very, very well done job there mate... First grow and he's done a lot better than most growers I've seen do on their third... You seem to have the dedication to producing good buds that it takes... Well done Nimer, lets all give him a hip hip hoooray! for this most stirling of first efforts...

Ignore Weekprik, he doesn't know what he's talking about, you've done excellently mate, and next time you can put into practice those things you've learnt that you can only learn by growing... You will definitely do well next time round... So what do you think was the total damage in mold? I remember you said something about a small attack in a main cola, do you have any shots? Just curious, I wonder whether there are strains of molds and rots particular to areas of oz, and whether there may be anything we as growers can do about it apart from the obvious vent, vent vent and keeping canopies open... I wonder if there are any strains better suited to cold conditions than others... anyone?

I've rambled off again... typical...

Anyway, you've done most excellently Nimer, and you should be very, very proud of yourself. Can't wait to see the next one... :) Keep up the good work, and give us some updates on the drying process as it goes along too, eh? ;)