7 foot monster

On the trimming of the leaves. Since doing the plant seems to have slowed down. Not sure if it has shocked the plant or the plant is just near the end. Still more white than amber hairs and the buds near the top are getting quite solid. Could be just that i see it every day and dont notice the diffrence. My late bloomer is cranking along reckon im gonna get real nice smoke off it.

On the trimming of the leaves. Since doing the plant seems to have slowed down. Not sure if it has shocked the plant or the plant is just near the end. Still more white than amber hairs and the buds near the top are getting quite solid. Could be just that i see it every day and dont notice the diffrence. My late bloomer is cranking along reckon im gonna get real nice smoke off it.

G'day Big. Sometimes I look at mine and think there isn't much happening but as the weeks go by the difference is there. My big girl is really starting to pump now, but even with this rain it hasn't got cold, the plants aren't ready yet anyway. :guitar:

• Upvote 1

yeah aunty i do. Out there every arvo spend an hour checking every bud. If I find any im just picking it out. Had a look today and i reckon she about shift up a gear. lots of new white hairs supposed to be fine weather for the next week. Have read that with sativas that the buds grow in spurts. The crownies are so fucking tight cant wait to we my whistle with some of that.

yeah aunty i do. Out there every arvo spend an hour checking every bud. If I find any im just picking it out. Had a look today and i reckon she about shift up a gear. lots of new white hairs supposed to be fine weather for the next week. Have read that with sativas that the buds grow in spurts. The crownies are so fucking tight cant wait to we my whistle with some of that.

G'day Big. It looks now like I'm going to have to keep a good eye on my 4 remaining girls. it's not real rain just pissy drizzle and no wind at all. Perfect conditions for mould, but at least it's not warm, otherwise I'd be really worried. I'll just have to pull them if it turns sour, but I'd like to get a few more weeks. Also, I've noticed a similar thing with my plants, new white hairs, lots of. I'm smoking a bit of the 2x5ft plants I culled about 1 week ago. Boy, it's good to smoke fresh heads again, worth the wait, for sure. :guitar:

• Upvote 1