Free to good home.

Guest weekprik

Well paint me fucking gullible, I drove all the way their and they are not their, infact I doubt they ever were (I reakon a drunk found them), as it such an open spot that anyone could have them,

But I hope one of us from OS got them, although there was rubbish scattered everywhere like a dog had been in to the rubbish, and the bin were empty.

Oh well It was a nice 70km drive anyways.

Edited by weekprik

Guest Urbanhog

whoa whoa calm down guys.......

This is the reason why we don't allow trade/sell over here because of how it could possiblity end up, just like how this has ended.

Any future trades/swaps please do it privately over PM/emails not thru posts here please.

Thanks again for your kindness with giving away your mother plants Rattdogg, it's a pity that it has to end up like this.

Guest Wilderbud

Someone from the pub probably seen them being put in or someone near by may have read this post - Goodna is full of potheads [waves to old mates]. ;)

Thanks weekprik - I was going to do a driveby during the week but dont have to now - heh. :)

Guest weekprik
Well obviously someone allready got them, thats the last fukkin time i do anything for you bunch of whindging pricks, fuck you i did it that way to protect my own ass, not yours dickhead

Shit settle mate, I really appreciated you doing what u did and I was only posting for some one that was thinking of doing it also,

Actually its a brill Idea nut just a bad drop point was all, I would have been paranoid dropping it there.

Thanks again though, I enjoyed a drop at the Goodna.