Free to good home.

The plants were put at the following location at about 16:30 this afternoon, hope someone can use them.

Take the Goodna exit of the Ipswich motorway, as you exit you will see a pub on your left, i think it's called "Goodna Hotel" , there is a driveway into it off the service road, there is a back carpark, in this car park you will find 2 "NARCO" clothing bins, at the side of the blue one is a carboard computer box containing the two plants, first in best dressed :)

Guest weekprik

I would be keen to drive their, but would be pissed if I got their and they were gone, which i guess they would be by now as either a drunk or someone would have found them by now ;(,

If you confirm they are still their I will drive up from the Gold Coast to get them.

I great person gave me some NLPI clones so I dont really need them, but wouldnt mind having a mother plant so I can just harvest these without having to regenerate,

stuff it Im gonna drive up and take a look anyways, If I get them ok, people can PM me and Ill send out clones of her.