Free to good home.

Hey stoner/growers, i got two well established NorthernLight Mother plants i wanting to get rid of, reason for this is that i have new genetics i'd like to try and just dont have the room to keep more than 2 mums, im also not happy keeping anymore plants than needed incase the worst happens. So im thinking someone who posts here and lives in Brisbane might be able to use them ?

Was thinking if i get a bit of interest what i'll do is nominate a day/time agreeable to the majority, then i will place the plants at a safe location of my chosing, will try and make it as unsuss and central as possible, then i will put a post up here straight away explaining the area/position of the mums. Other way to go is ppl Pm me , i pick one i think is geniune and then i place the mums at location of my choice and PM them back asap telling them the details ?

What does everyone think ? Thing is i'd rather know that someone is getting use of these nice genetics, but if worse comes to worse i will just dump them somewhere, or maybe find a nice quiet bush spot for them somewhere ?

Hey Rattdogg i would love to have 1 but i could pick up until the 3rd of sep as i have to go to syd in a few days and will not have a chance to come and get as i am only about 2 hours froe brissy and my brother in law comes from were i am into brissy every night so gettin there to get is no prob but not until the 3rd sep if u still have 1 by then pm me and i will take 1 fore sure :D

Well yeah i thought maybe someone would of been a bit keener to get em, did have one Pm but i'm not real interested in travellin too far to drop them off, if someone wants them they gotta be able to make it to the area i designate, ozmade i will try and hold them as long as possible but wont make any promises.

Guest Wilderbud

Thatd be nice if I had something to transport them with [cant do it on a motorbike - although I could chop it up for clones if it was ready]. :P

You should just dump it somewhere and visit it next may. :D