WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER?

Radic

Hey Radic,

Should be titled Cannabis DOES Cure Cancer.

I know if i had cancer, I wouldn't be letting any of those butchers they call doctors near me. None of their poisons or radiation will ever be injected, or administered in to MY body. They can keep their dirty deals with the pharmaceutical companies away from me.

This has been discussed and understood by my family. I would only use Cannabis for medication and healing. NO doctors or hospitals allowed for me under any circumstances for any illness what so ever. I use Cannabis when I have pneumonia, or bronchitis and pineapple juice (natural broom for the lungs wink.gif). There are no side effects like the antibiotics they try to give you.

Ever read the warnings and possible side effects on even the lowest dosage for these drugs??

The upload shows quite clearly what Cannabis does to cancer cells, and THERE ARE NO side effects. In fact everyone knows that Cannabis is the only remedy for the side effects caused by the treatment used by so called medical professionals and their PHUCKED up legal drugs.

Just so fed up with the hysteria surrounding this magical herb, and the denial for people by PHUCKED up governments, to be allowed to decide what they need for their health and welfare when it includes Medical Cannabis.

Feel like screaming with frustration. But will just continue to educate as many people as I can with the truth. After all the truth shall set us free!!

peace.gif

Bravo dude! I don't trust the white coats either!

I watched this before I found this topic. I was actually heading here to make a topic about it.

I think it's more public friendly due to the licensed doctors supporting it on camera than Run from the Cure. I think people should view both and should be spread around as fast as possible.

In case you missed it, Google 'The illegal herb that fights cancer', then click on the mercola.com link, for a feast of useful info, including several videos and interesting links. Even more interesting after a toke or three.

As I'm unfamiliar with this illustrious forum, should I assume you blokes all know about the benefits of vaporizers, and the about-to-be-launched iolite Wispr upgrade of the original iolite vaporizer?

Edited by HairyPothead